1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. miss kermie Well-Known Member

I always talk to the person, then finally reveal I'm not who they thought they were talking to lol.
  2. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

My goal in life is to confuse you :p
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Mission accomplished, my friend.
  4. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Have you tried confusing cats?

--------------
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

I was in a building today and even though I know my way around it, sometimes I forget which way I'm supposed to go when I come out of a room. So today I was in a room I'm not usually in, and when I came out, I couldn't think for a second which way to go, so while I was deciding, I accidentally kept walking straight, and I ran into a wall.:o
    bingboingcutie likes this.
  6. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Went to go buy gas but realized that I'd left my wallet at home when I got to the gas station. :rolleyes: Back to my house I go! :D
  7. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

At least you had enough gas to get home!
    --------------------
  8. Ozymandias Well-Known Member

^ It kind of helps that the gas station is fairly close to my house, too. :D
  9. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------------
    While grocery shopping last night, I apparently butt-dialled 911...whoops. :o

---------------
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I apparently did something stupid today, because I went to get a haircut today, and when my hairstylist asked how I was doing today, and I told her, "Pretty good, I'm just missing winter already", every single head turned towards me today and everybody looked at me like I was nuts or something. I heard quite a few "WHAT?!"s and "Are you kidding?!"s. :smirk:
  11. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I was lucky enough to get a roommate from Pennsylvania (even weirder she was originally from about 30 minutes from where I am from), so we agree cold is better, but whenever I say i wish it was colder people look at me strange. I also get strange looks when its 30 and I'm wearing a hoodie and everyone else looks like Randy from a Christmas Story
    newsmanfan likes this.
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nobody in this town knows how to dress for weather... when it's cold, teenagers and twentysomethings walk around in t-shirts and baggy shorts, and when it's in the 90s and 100s, old folks are walking around in sweaters, coats, and scarves complaining about freezing.

Other than that, people here have a general adversion to freezing... it's like as soon as it dips below 70 outside, everybody feels the need to crank up the heat.
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I got up this morning thinking it was Thursday for some reason, lol.
  14. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Actually, it IS Thrusday.

EDIT: Oops, time zone problem. Sorry.
  15. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

------------
    *giggling* Now THAT was funny. Thanks guys.

--------------
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Its more of a facepalm moment...

I was talking to a friend on skype last week and she had music playing in the background. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what song it was even though I had heard it plenty of times before...I just figured out she was listening to Alien Ant Farm's cover of Smooth Criminal *facepalm*
  17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I never really paid much attention before in the past, but I just now realized that Katie Holmes was quite a cutie when she was younger.
  18. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I broke the forum rule for having a too-long signature.
  19. Hubert Well-Known Member

We've all done it at some point...me included. :p
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I had that problem a few days ago :p