The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
ROFL!
Sorry, but that is really funny. Well, I believe it's called Varnish, and some metho might get it off. But who is gonna put Metho on their legs. Try rubbing Alcohol or something else that is a strong solvent. Just don't do anything without checking it out on the net or a doctor first.
Thanks, Shoe fairy. :smile: Lol, I don't mind if you find it funny, I was laughing at the time too and my Mum's like, "err, that's gonnna take a while to come off". XD But yeah, metho usually gets those sort of tihngs off. Well- that's what I use to get permanent texta off my school folders, I'll have to try some things out. It's not... /TOO/ bad (heh), but it does look a little weird, as though I was attempting to put fake tan on myself, but sort of patchy because I'm not tanned in the slightest. XD

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not sure whether to put this in the what made you frown thread or this one, so I'll put it here, cause it really was kiunda stupid of me.

Last night I got up to go to the bathroom and even though I was looking right at it while I was walking, somehow I managed to get the power cord to the computer got caught on my foot. And then, down I went, lending an inch away from our dog's cage. I got a really nasty rug burn on me knee and I think I broke a toe...

so now I'm limping around, but I'm using the toe as an excuse to stay in bed lol

Kiki

Reaction score
Not nice! Hope you feel better soon!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
the ibyprophen or however the heck you spell it is helping XD lol

Kiki

Reaction score
Today I had my first media lesson fer the year. At first I /thought/ I was in the right class, and I was in there fer- like, 10 minutes, chatting to everyone. But it wasn't until the teacher said, "...alright, get our your geogrpahy textbooks!" that it finally occured to me that I was in the wrong class! :eek: It took my AGES to find my media class, but I did eventually, rofl. XD

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I one time walked into the wrong class, even though I knew where all my classes were already, sine it was like, the middle of the semester. and my room was only right next door, but yeah...

Today, somehow, I tripped over our inflatable bed. It was folded up on the floor and I was looking at it (maybe I should stop looking at things in the floor?) and I thought a walked around it but I ended up walking into it and almost fell cause it was folded,but still half full of air.

Kiki

Reaction score
I one time walked into the wrong class, even though I knew where all my classes were already, sine it was like, the middle of the semester. and my room was only right next door, but yeah...
Well, I sorta have an excuse, because I'm not used to the area. Last year I was at a different campus and this year I'm not all that familiar with the classes on this side of school. My old science teacher came in to teach the class geography and I was thinking, he's in the wrong class the dag! Lol. XD I had to ask, like, 3 teachers. They all led me a stray, a wild goose chase around the school (it's like a labyrinth!) until the 3rd teacher I asked helped me a bit.

Today I thought I saw my next-door neighbour's cat resting in her garden. I called her over, because usually she comes to me or moves or something, but she didn't budge. It wasn't until I came closer that I realised it was a rock- rofl! XP The cat sorta has the same markings and same shape but... meh. No excuse.

Kiki

Reaction score
Today in the lab my new science teacher asked me to read out the sheet we were handed out. He referred to me as Katherine, which I don't... really mind too much, I'm just not used to it. So anyway, I just had this delayed reaction. He's like, "Katherine, would you like to start? Katherine? Katherine...?" It took me about 10 seconds to realise he was talking to me! :embarrassed: It wasn't until my friend Eloise, who sits nest to me, hissed "that's YOU, Katie" XP Sad...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, it wasdnt "dumb" stupid, but more "funny, happy" stupid.

Well, my friend was over and we were playing american idol for wii. We both sang Sweet Dreams pretty good. We both got platinum ranks. So then we decided to sing...dun dun dun...Boemian Rhapsody. I was able to hit all the low notes but I couldnt hit any high notes. And we were both singing into one mic so that probably wasnt the best thing to do. We did manage a "gold" rank, which...well, its not a bad rank, but the way were were singing...butchering would be an understatement.

Of course I had to headbang during the fast part. But I tried to throw the horns, but my fingering got messed up in the process to I ended up with 3 fingers up instead of the 2 side ones XD

muppet baby

Reaction score
i did not sleep well last night and i was snappy to my parents this morning

:cry::frown: i really feel bad about it i have not done that in a long time .