The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only lightning I've ever seen, other than the regular kind is heat lightning. Quite common down here during summer time.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today me and my mates found a dead possum under a tree. It was really weird and looked like it was trying to cover up it's naughty bits with it's paws

Beakerfan

Reaction score
As I got out of bed this morning and made my way into the kitchen, out of the corner of my eye I noticed something very strange - almost frightening. I whipped around to get a better look and to my surprise it was my reflection. Ba-dum-CHH!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I got out of bed this morning and made my way into the kitchen, out of the corner of my eye I noticed something very strange - almost frightening. I whipped around to get a better look and to my surprise it was my reflection. Ba-dum-CHH!
Ooh, youse frightening! :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
As I got out of bed this morning and made my way into the kitchen, out of the corner of my eye I noticed something very strange - almost frightening. I whipped around to get a better look and to my surprise it was my reflection.
I have to admit that that has actually scared me a few times.:stick_out_tongue:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
This moring, I went outside and I heard a stray cat that lives around my house had kittens. but guess where they were when I first saw them, Under the hood of my brothers car! what a sight to see, I'll tell ya.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It wasn't me but a friend of mine saw a lady spinning around on a shopping trolley in the middle of the road.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks like it's going to be another winter like last year where almost everybody in town wears Radar hats!

*Regrets being a trend-setter*

Yeah, I know this isn't really weird, but it seemed more appropriate to post in this thread.

Pork

Reaction score
The other day after coming out of the cinema me and my friends saw this guy...talking to a telephone pole. Like he was full on getting angry at it and arguing with it...then he started talking to the cars parked next to him.