The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
The other day after coming out of the cinema me and my friends saw this guy...talking to a telephone pole. Like he was full on getting angry at it and arguing with it...then he started talking to the cars parked next to him.
Maybe he was re-enacting the classic Telephone-Pole Bit. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
The other day after coming out of the cinema me and my friends saw this guy...talking to a telephone pole. Like he was full on getting angry at it and arguing with it...then he started talking to the cars parked next to him.
Asbury Park, NJ is filled with these kinds of people!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
You think thats weird? Today me and a friend saw a man preaching about seeing Jesus on a train at the bus stop. After telling the story he showed people how to get on a train.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ahhh; I made a mistake. I thought you meant per litre; not per gallon. lol sorry 4 the confusion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ahhh; I made a mistake. I thought you meant per litre; not per gallon. lol sorry 4 the confusion.
Dang the metrics.

But yeah, this IS a break for us, for a while there, gas was averaging at about $3.35 - $3.69 a gallon, then when that hurricane hit last month, it shot up to over $5.00 a gallon in less than a 24 hour period, so yeah, with gas this cheap now, that's really good for us.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
but chances are its going to go shooting back up after the election.