The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
What did I see today that was weird?

I saw Slash!

Okay, it wasn't Slash.

It was a dude that looked just like him, on my bus. He had the hair, the nose ring, the aviator-Jim-Morrison sunnies... everything (...except the top hat)! It was rully weird! But vair cool, by all means.

We see it alot here too, but he was 1. Outside a church. 2. It wasn't like his underwear was little, or even alot exposed, but you could see everything, like he had gone to the toilet and walked out with his pants around his ankles.

I got given the wierdest excursion note ever at school. Everyone in our grade is going to see HSM 3 for, of all subjects, ENGLISH! I hate the whole series of movies, but I relish the oppurtunity, as I am going to go as a goth, and annoy everyone that isn't from my school. Me and some friends plan on dancing in the isles in the songs, and trying to get closer to any girls we sit next too. :stick_out_tongue:
That's the way to do it! Just make the most of it, eh? Heehee. :smile:
But seriously, High School Musical? For... english? They should at least make you watch something which is at /least/ a bit more wholesome, like Hair or The Rocky Horror Picture Show. But... HSM? English? I had to watch the first one in music once, yuck.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
What did I see today that was weird?

I saw Slash!

It was a dude that looked just like him, on my bus. He had the hair, the nose ring, the aviator-Jim-Morrison sunnies... everything (...except the top hat)! It was rully weird! But vair cool, by all means.

That's the way to do it! Just make the most of it, eh? Heehee. :smile:
But seriously, High School Musical? For... english? They should at least make you watch something which is at /least/ a bit more wholesome, like Hair or The Rocky Horror Picture Show. But... HSM? English? I had to watch the first one in music once, yuck.
Lol. The actors don't even sing, they lip sync and then the track is overdubbed cause none of the actors voices are in the right voice range.

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol. The actors don't even sing, they lip sync and then the track is overdubbed cause none of the actors voices are in the right voice range.
Plus, if that's not bad enough, they're lousy at lip syncing, too! It looks so bad! When I saw a bit of it fer the first time I honestly thought it was a joke, I didn't think they were serious about it!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw 3 wierd people on the weekend.
1. An asian skinhead At CHURCH in a Slipknot shirt.
2. A woman who looked like she came out of a fantasy novel. She had like a really long flowing floral top and matching peasant skirt, and bright blue knee high PVC boots.
3. A scary transvestite. It wasn't clearly a man or a woman, somewhere in between. He or She was way too in the middle.

Kiki

Reaction score
2. A woman who looked like she came out of a fantasy novel. She had like a really long flowing floral top and matching peasant skirt, and bright blue knee high PVC boots.
3. A scary transvestite. It wasn't clearly a man or a woman, somewhere in between. He or She was way too in the middle.
Haha! Good ol' drag-queens! Some of the people I draw have... questionable genders. But that's another story. :stick_out_tongue: The second one you mentioned sounds like something I might wear, lol!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Haha! Good ol' drag-queens! Some of the people I draw have... questionable genders. But that's another story. :stick_out_tongue: The second one you mentioned sounds like something I might wear, lol!
Don't worry, I thought it looked awesome. I saw something wierd today; In volleyball we played against another school's team with my friends brother on it!

Kiki

Reaction score
Don't worry, I thought it looked awesome. I saw something wierd today; In volleyball we played against another school's team with my friends brother on it!
Wow! Reminds me of the time when I was playing rounders in primary school and I met this girl who really didn't like me, she thought I was the biggest oddball. Little we know that in highschool we'd become really good friends, lol!

I'm glad you tihnk it's awesome. I tend to look like I've come out of a fantasy novel. Not on a daily basis, but I have the long hair and I have this long black dress I absoutely LOVE with massive angel sleeves. :smile: I wear it with a top hat, although there arn't many places where I can wear it... unless I plan to go see Stevie Nicks in concert.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for a blanket, with sleeves. It looks essentially like a robe.
weired, but cool non the less.

Maybe you are in another dimension?:confused:

I tend to look like I've come out of a fantasy novel. Not on a daily basis, but I have the long hair and I have this long black dress I absoutely LOVE with massive angel sleeves. :smile: I wear it with a top hat, although there arn't many places where I can wear it...
I really do think that is so awesome! You be stylin' and profilin'! :cool: