The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I found some awesome records at a flea market, and in among them was....

an SS record, right next to Duran Duran's first album and a The Cure single.

Kiki

Reaction score
I saw a car fire, and the garbage bin next to it had exploded.
Oh my God, are you fer real? :eek:

I found some awesome records at a flea market, and in among them was....

an SS record, right next to Duran Duran's first album and a The Cure single.
That rocks, good finds, too! Which SS record? Lol, I still buy records regularly, even going to my local record shop is a weekly ritual. :wink: About a week ago I came across a stack of records, two bucks each at this place. They were awesome ones too: Peter Frampton, Heart, The faces, Billy Idol... real goodies!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh my God, are you fer real? :eek:

That rocks, good finds, too! Which SS record? Lol, I still buy records regularly, even going to my local record shop is a weekly ritual. :wink: About a week ago I came across a stack of records, two bucks each at this place. They were awesome ones too: Peter Frampton, Heart, The faces, Billy Idol... real goodies!
I can't remember The exact title, But it was a Bert Record, and had a Blue case with a picture of him on it.

Kiki

Reaction score
Cool! Is it called 'Bert's Blockbusters' or somethin'? I don't have it, but I remember the title. But I do own quite a few SS records. I'm a big Muppet collector- full stop!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Thats It! So many people are posting here that I'm getting an email a minute.

Kiki

Reaction score
Yeah, heh, it get's a little crazy here sometimes! same with MSN, when so many people are online, y'know?
'Bert's Bockbusters', eh? Sounds like a rarity, well- SS records are hard to find. I came across an Electric Company record even! Obviously, I got it.

Pork

Reaction score
I saw the weirdest thing today.

You know how in supermarkets they have those rides for kids...like cars and helicopters. yeah? k...well, there was this one in the supermarket today that was a giant mushroom that you could sit in! What the! Haha, sure why not? Lets take a trip on the Magic Mushroom.

Haha, I just thought it was hilarious...who would want to ride in a mushroom?