The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know whats really weird? that new GH:WT commercial with the lady whos jumping all around and rolling around and being all spazzy. :eek:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
You know what's also weird? The captain of my volleyball team is a rapper, and all of his raps are full of aussie slang. o.0 At the time me and my bandmate happened to have both our instruments out (guitar and bass) and I went "I'm not good at rapping, but I can play the SST theme" and he said "Yeah, that's because you are hardcore 'bout Sesame Street." and I said "Good guess, I am. To prove that I am; This year's season is season 39, and the final episode will air on Nov. 7 in the USA." His expression was priceless, but the SST guess scared me. Pyschic?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My freind couldn't find anywhere to puke, so he puked into the front pocket of his bag. The horrible irony is that the brand of the bag was "Hot tuna".

Pork

Reaction score
My freind couldn't find anywhere to puke, so he puked into the front pocket of his bag. The horrible irony is that the brand of the bag was "Hot tuna".
hahahahahaha, he puked is his bag pocket! But seriously, poor fellow, I'd feel so terrible if I had to puke from a ride...thankfully it's never happened yet.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I didn't see it, but I was told a very funny story by my friend about his uncle. His uncle is a Professor of Metorology, and goes to Antartica and Nepal and all kinds of cool places to take measurements.Anyway, when he isn't abroad he works at a university, and to prove to a class that the placebo effect works, he melted some coloured sprinkles on preforated paper, soaked the paper and then dried it and cut it up. Then he sold it to kids as LSD and they came back and said 'Woah, that was like, the best trip ever! You rock man!" The funny thing is, that the kids actually thought they would get high, proving the placebo effect works. :stick_out_tongue:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw a "gangsta" walking down the street with his bling and huge tatts and everything with his pants around his knees whilst on his cellphone.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
We see it alot here too, but he was 1. Outside a church. 2. It wasn't like his underwear was little, or even alot exposed, but you could see everything, like he had gone to the toilet and walked out with his pants around his ankles.

I got given the wierdest excursion note ever at school. Everyone in our grade is going to see HSM 3 for, of all subjects, ENGLISH! I hate the whole series of movies, but I relish the oppurtunity, as I am going to go as a goth, and annoy everyone that isn't from my school. Me and some friends plan on dancing in the isles in the songs, and trying to get closer to any girls we sit next too. :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
We see it alot here too, but he was 1. Outside a church. 2. It wasn't like his underwear was little, or even alot exposed, but you could see everything, like he had gone to the toilet and walked out with his pants around his ankles.
Ooooooooh! Now I see! I'm used to hearing pants around his ankles as an expression not not literally.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just saw a commercial for a blanket, with sleeves. It looks essentially like a robe.