The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The bearded lady.

No foolin', I saw a lady today with a full-blown 5:00 shadow. Either that, or she was a guy under going a sex-change operation

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I'm watching Family Feud, and the question was, "Name an animal with spots," and the top chosen answers from the survey included "Tiger" (But not Cow!)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
While out and about today, we were stuck in traffic, and I happened to glance at the guy in the car next to us, and he must have been in a hurry and in a bad mood today, because he's flailing his arms, and mouthing off and whatnot. Well, after we pull up past him a little, I start mocking him to my mom... but I guess I didn't have my arms down low enough to where he couldn't see me, because when he ended up passing us, he was giving me a look like what's your malfunction, man? Lol.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I had to go to the doctor today, and just before we got to the doctor's office, the radio started playing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" to which my mom and I started singing along. About an hour or so later, we're stuck in traffic and the radio (which is almost always kept on the same station) starts playing "Candle in the Wind". I just start singing along, but then I think about it: They played that song yesterday when we were in the car AND that would be two Elton John songs in the same hour or so.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never thought I'd live to see the day Drew Carey lose weight. And 80 pounds at that. :eek:

I always thought he didn't care about being fat, because it was one of his trademarks. :confused:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Our town has one of those electronic signs that gives various updates and other local news. Today, it reads: "No news is good news."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I was driving by an antique shop today, and they had all kinds of giant letters out in front today, just scattered all over the place... and I couldn't help but think that there must have been a string of robberies at Sesame Street for all those letters to pop up down here.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Not really so much weird as "Not something you see every day", but my parents and I went to go see a production of Footloose today, and while Rusty was singing "Let's Hear it for the Boy" one boy in the ensemble did "the worm" across the stage. 8-O It was awesome! :big_grin: (Not to mention the fact that he was kinda cute, despite my dad saying that he looked Justin Bieber-ish. XP)