1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hubert Well-Known Member

I really didn't even care since I only half like mango, the orange was better.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Of course the orange was better. Mango in general is nasty.
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

I kinda like mango...I guess I half like and half hate anything mango...the only exception would be that mango italian ice I had on Sunday, which was the best mango thing I've ever tasted.
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I have tried mango and I don't know it just tasted bleh to me. I would much rather have an orange!
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

Same here, but but mangos are a nice snack occasionally...
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Someone said dried mangos are pretty good.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  7. Hubert Well-Known Member

I never tried a dried mango...might be interesting...
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

No more then dried bananas or cherries? And suddenly this has turned into a fruit salad type of conversation.
  9. Hubert Well-Known Member

I don't even know if I ever had dried bananas or dried cherries either...I guess I'm just not a dried fruit person.

And at least this is productive muffining about fruits, unlike some muffining around here...
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If by dried bananas you guys mean "banana chips", bunnies LOVE those things. The idea that bunnies love carrots is a myth (seriously, I've never known a bunny to actually want a carrot), but they LOVE bananas, so a banana chip makes for a nice treat for them.
  11. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Oh yes like you didn't have a hand in it. :p
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yes banana chips which I have never had but I have tried apple chips and they are delicious!!!
  13. Hubert Well-Known Member

Snowth doesn't come on saying "I love banana chips" or "my friend loves banana chips" or even "my uncle's cousin loves banana chips," but rather "bunnies love banana chips"... :p

And the reason that bunnies don't want carrots is because everytime they turn around, a human is shoving a carrot in their face...I mean, would you want to eat the same food every day for days on end?
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I don't know I could easily live off pasta for quite some time. :p
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I know bunnies. :p
  16. Hubert Well-Known Member

Now me, on the other hand, give me a bowl of spaghetti a day and nothing else and I'll be a happy camper...

Maybe some, but for a while back there there was so much of it that I had to step away from the forum...so I didn't have a hand in all of it... :p
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The point is is your not totally innocent and your hand was still in the cookie jar. :insatiable: :p
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

But I have been keeping my hand out for the most part...I've been more on the productive muffining scene lately, where we actually talk about a subject rather than random stuff...
  19. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Nah your half guilty. :p
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Actually, rodents tend to like sweet things in general. Interestingly, when I had guinea pigs, they didn't like bananas, but loved apples :p

My grandmother's cat will eat a banana right out of the peel. Of course, this cat also likes cantaloupe so...