1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

When I typed that originally, after typing the word "die," I actually thought "this is really going to confuse someone..." :p
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Cleaning my computer again. XP
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Why, did you find wax on it? :p
  4. Pinkflower7783

No try ice tea. :p
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Pinky, Pinky, Pinky...will you ever learn?
  6. Pinkflower7783

Hey I just stumped my toe. Gimme a break this time! XP
  7. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Saw a motorcycle on the highway.

(To clarify, that is BANNED in Taiwan)
  8. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Wow. That's actually smart thinking on your government's part. Motorcycles are dangerous! :attitude:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  9. Pinkflower7783

I just hate that their so loud! But I've always wanted to ride on one. :D
  10. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I wouldn't ever ride on a motorcycle, they just seem to expose the rider to too much of the elements, not to mention there is no protection aside from a helmet should an accident happen. Most of the motorcycle riders I see around where I live don't wear helmets, which is pure stupidity.
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ironically, sometimes I feel like I'd handle a motorcycle (if it had a sidecar) far more better than I can handle cars or vans.
  12. Pinkflower7783

I am scared as crap to ever drive a van! I can see me now taking a whole load of cars backing out of a driveway or parking spot. :o
  13. D'Snowth

Unfortunately, vans are the only things we drive in my family... we're a family of short people, so a van gives us more height to be able to see the road, and actually see where it is we're going.

I'd rather have a jeep though: less car to worry about, yet, still gives me height.
  14. Pinkflower7783

I'm short too...my dad always makes fun of me when I have to have my seat all the way up to the steering wheel. He's like "get in no legs." :p
  15. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I saw something really weird today...apparently every single Muppet fan that exists seems to be short (me included)...
  16. CaseytheMuppet

I'm short(er) because I used to take asthma medication which stunted my growth. I used to be the tallest kid in my class. :smirk:
  17. D'Snowth

Wow, you saw every single Muppet Freak today?

attitude: If you ask me, it sounds like they would be a bunch of... WEIRDOES.
  18. D'Snowth

Well, ironically, I AM the tallest person in my family, but I'm still shorter than most at only 5'8''.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm supposedly 5'6"...but I dunno...
  20. CaseytheMuppet

You seem like you would be a tall person. I don't know why. I've never even seen your picture. XD