The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Mine's been changed to "Team Jacob" apparently, lol.
Ah-rooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

As for me, Youtube can never seem to understand my nationality. a month or two ago, it had "Australia" at the bottom of the screen for "Location" and yesterday, it said "UK". :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As for me, Youtube can never seem to understand my nationality. a month or two ago, it had "Australia" at the bottom of the screen for "Location" and yesterday, it said "UK". :confused:
You sure you're not clicking links that were shared by someone of a different nationality? Sometimes if someone from the UK shares a YT link with me, it'll say uk.youtube.com, and so on and so forth.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I'm at the mall in a Hot Topic store, and they have Justin Bieber (spelling?) tee-shirts and stuff all over the store. To quote my dad, Hot Topic is supposed to be "dark and edgy", but yet the only way I've heard of them before that day was something about 5-8 year olds liking his music. And then just after that, we hear him on the radio, and he sounded like a ten-year-old girl.

Also, not weird, but still a bit random, I was looking at a CD there, and my dad randomly picks up the Adam Lambert CD and shows it to me. And it seems as if I'm the only one in my family who voted for him last year on the show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the other day when I was at church, I saw a girl walking around with a Snooki hair do. O.O

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Technically, this is a post that should have been made about a month ago, but I guess this still qualifies since I'm still reading it. Watership Down. And then a fair amount of the book is written in "rabbit language," so...yeah...that just about explains it. :confused::crazy::eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is actually both a "I SAW something REALLY weird today" and a "I HEARD something REALLY weird today".

Anyshoe, I was watching a runthrough video on YouTube of the original Super Mario Bros. NES game, showing the Minus Worlds and the Frustration Worlds (there's no floor)... and the first half of the video contained a rap about the game (not sure if it's real, or just something the poster did), and essentially the rap says the real purpose of the game is Mario saving the princess so they can lay each other... I can't even quote any of the lyrics here because they're a little explicit.

But then again, that's become a bit of a running gag with gamers these days hasn't it? Mario's reward for saving Princess Peach being sexual pleasure, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tom Bergeron with dark hair. :eek:

Okay, not so strange, but it's been a long time since I saw him with dark hair... matter of fact, he poked fun at his now gray state on a recent episode of AFV, looking at a pic of himself and saying in a saddened tone "I remember when my hair used to be brown..."

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
This is something weird turned crowning moment of awesome:

So, my parents and I just went to see a stage production of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. We got a program, but when we looked at the program paper, there were only two actors listed for all the roles. At first, I was confused, but then, when the show started, it turned out that this was a "[number] Years Later" type thing with Peter and Lucy retelling the story as adults. (And the ending was such a tearjerker when Lucy talks about how she wishes she could go back.)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Justin Bieber is 16. If you asked me who was that talking when he was doing some "We'll be right back" message on Radio Disney, I would have guessed that it was a 10-year-old.