1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Gee whiz, we look like Los Angeles it is SO hazy and smoggy outside today for some reason... probably because of all the rain we had yesterday, and the fact that more unseasonably warm weather begins again tomorrow (they haven't said, but I'm assuming that it's Indian Summer, considering the highs next week are supposed to be like 78, 79, 80... in October...)
  2. D'Snowth

Okay, I just found out from the news that this isn't haze or smog we're seeing outside today, but rather, this is all dust blowing in from a dust storm that just swooped through Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Wow.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

So we had thunderstorms here today...and in the middle of October...And I saw someone coming out of Walmart with I kid you not two carts of nothing but paper towels...I was slightly worried as that was something I needed and hoped there were some left. :p
  4. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Huh... we always seem to have the same weather, Pinky. Hmmm.... :skeptical:
  5. Pinkflower7783

It was in the 60's here today. What was the temp where you are?
  6. D'Snowth

It's 74 today, and apparently for the next three days, it'll be 79/80, and remain in the upper 70s up until the beginning of next week: apparently, according to Weather Channel's website, there's a high pressure system working its way up from the Gulf of Mexico that's causing unseasonably warm weather for pretty much the entire eastern half of the country, meanwhile, a jet stream coming down from Canada is dropping temperatures and snow for the western half of the country.
  7. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Probably the same. As stated in another thread, I see you live (relatively) close to NE, so getting the same weather is not uncommon. :)
  8. Pinkflower7783

What if I like being different? :p
    charlietheowl and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  9. D'Snowth

This kept popping up in my recommended on YouTube, so I checked it out... and oy vey...

10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Whst does this have to do the weirdness between the puppets..oh crap, i said the p word. Ratss! How was the video weird to you?
  11. D'Snowth

Um, how unintentionally racist it is?

I do give them credit for at least one thing, these are some of the better looking, and better manipulated puppets I've seen used in these crummy little Christian programs that pop up on local television all across the country.
  12. D'Snowth

I'm tellin' ya, everywhere you look anymore, you see dead raccoons all over the place.
  13. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------
    I am NOT DEAD! I'm feeling MUCH BETTER!

*stalks off grumbling about needing a new under-eye cream*

--------------
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  14. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

An orange moon?!
  15. D'Snowth

Sounds like a Harvest Moon to me.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was on my laptop a few seconds ago, and I was holding a big, soft, die (I always have to be holding something), and then I randomly moved my finger off the trackpad, and a random piece of wax ended up where I put my finger...

...I have no idea how wax could even get anywhere near my computer, as the only candle wax I would even have would be in completely different rooms...
  17. D'Snowth

A big, soft, die... what? What died? Were you holding a dead animal? O.O
  18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Die is the singular form of Dice...
  19. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Sarge already said it for me...
  20. D'Snowth

I... I honestly did not know that... :o