The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
In a talent show, a girl was doing sign language to the lyrics of a song as it played. Very cool, but quite odd compared to most of the other acts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... this isn't something really weird I saw today, but something really weird I HEARD today - apparently Johnny Weir is going to be a judge for the upcoming annual Miss USA pageant...

Does anybody besides me find it ironic they keep bringing in gay men to judge female beauty pageants? I smell a Perez Hilton deja vu coming up...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I was exempt from testing yesterday, but there was a test then that the teacher allowed me to take, so she just sent me to the classroom of a teacher who had their off hour at the time. The room was completely empty except for me, but in the middle of when I was taking the test, the open classroom door, which has the doorstop perfectly in place, slams shut. :eek:

It frightened me a bit considering it was complete silence, and then I said:
"Any and all spirits, please make yourself known now."

Yeah, I was up somewhat late (considering it was a testing week) watching Ghost Hunters. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Justin Bieber got a tattoo on his hip today, because he says it's a Bieber family tradition.

Um... what? :concern:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
"Bad Romance" got more total views than "Charlie Bit My Finger" on Youtube. I prefer Charlie. No offense, Lady Gaga.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Sorry about the double post.

I was watching 1 vs. 100 just now, and the question was "Which one has more stories?" and the answer choices were two buildings and "C. The complete works of Steven King". I'd never heard of either of the buildings, but I happened to know that one of my friends is a fan (understatement, LOL) of Steven King, so I just shout, "In honor of the founder of the Purple Trousers Society, I choose C!" considering it's not my money to lose if I get it wrong since I'm just a viewer, not a contestant. To my surprise, that's what the contestant chose, and she got it right.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... maybe this isn't really weird... but I saw something that was SOMEWHAT out of the ordinary today...

As I was leaving Red Lobster today, there was a small crowd of people at the front entrance waiting for tables and such, and I saw this one lady with a REALLY low-cut top... I mean REALLY low-cut... like only on third of her... bosom, if you will, was covered.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Justin Bieber got a tattoo on his hip today, because he says it's a Bieber family tradition.

Um... what? :concern:
I heard about this, but where did he get it done? He's not even 18 yet, so I doubt many tattoo shops would do him. Only really desparate or dodgy tattooists would be willing to do him at the risk of having the shop shut down.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I heard about this, but where did he get it done?
Who know, and who cares?

All we know is he got it done because of a "family tradition", and its some kind of bird, but that tattoo is really tiny, so you really can only see it... like, when he went to the beach shortly afterwards to show it off.