1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I have a lady friend who has a crazy ex who's trying to blackmail her by sending out doctored photos of her if she doesn't give into his crazy demands.

This is seriously like out of some Lifetime movie or something.

2. D'Snowth

I see people are making a big deal about Chip Esten's return to Whose Line, which I find really weird, because as I recall during the original run of the D.S. version, Whosers hated him almost as they hated Kathy Greenwood.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Actually saw some chickens wandering around my neighborhood today..... Interestingly enough.

4. mr3urious

mr3urious Well-Known Member

But were there chickens in the trees? :)

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Pfffft, that's nothing. I've got chickens coming in my window, chickens coming in the door, my sitting room is very, very full now. No sir, it can't hold anymore.

MikaelaMuppet and LittleJerry92 like this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Chip Esten returned? When?

7. LittleJerry92

Saw a bear on my front yard today. :eek:

It was a surprise, but seems like at least once every 1 or 2 years they tend to come out of the woods.

8. MikaelaMuppet

What does D.S. mean?

9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Wait, what? The Goldbergs is going to start airing on Nick at Nite?

10. MikaelaMuppet

Yes.

11. D'Snowth

Nothing I saw, mind you, however I do believe I had another spooky visitor last night. As I was sleeping (why do they always strike when I'm sleeping?), I sensed someone was pulling at the fan next to my bed, like they were trying to pull it apart or something - but the really weird part about it was it felt like my energy was somehow being transfered into the fan, because the fan sounded like it was suddenly being souped up.

12. D'Snowth

So what's up with all of these Elf on a Shelf memes that are flooding Facebook right now? You know the ones I'm talking about, right? The ones that are like, "You heard of Elf on a Shelf? Get ready for [placeholder] on a [placeholder that rhymes]!"

13. LittleJerry92

Seems like every month this year, we've had some type of meme. I'm guessing this is the "September" meme.

14. D'Snowth

The inside of Kirstie Alley's va-hoo-hah, and a bunch of little sperm cells swimming around whoopin' and hollerin' and making a bee-line for an unfertilized egg.

Oh, and this was a supposed Christian channel.

15. MikaelaMuppet

Look Who's Talking perhaps?

16. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

What is up with the Internet meme of Arthur Read making a fist? Are they joking like he's going to hit someone or something like that? I just don't understand how that's popular. Kind of like the one of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes peeing on a logo of some sort (it makes no sense to me)

17. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Memes are memes. They're not supposed to make sense, and they aren't really meant to be explained. They usually start out as little ironic/inside jokes on sites like 4chan, Tumblr, etc. and then become popular and spread to other parts of the internet, which is what makes them memes.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  18. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

That makes a lot sense. Now I'm going to go watch my favorite anime, Cory in the House :p

muppetgem likes this.
  19. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Cory in the House is soooo overrated. Bee Movie is the true best anime. Well, along with Paul Blart: Mall Cop, of course.

20. MikaelaMuppet

Cory In The House isn't anime.