The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Is it anything like those reviews where he's just as himself, and not in-character of any kind?
As Doug mentions in the video that I posted a link to, it will be a satire of movies with a full cast. Doug and co. just bought their own studio, so when the time comes, they will actually begin casting calls for "Demo Reel" and other new shows that they will be working on.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Curse you, red paint! Always foiling my plans!
Well I seem to think it was more of all the different brand names there were. I was tempted to go over and help her but then she might've asked me to buy it for her. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As Doug mentions in the video that I posted a link to, it will be a satire of movies with a full cast. Doug and co. just bought their own studio, so when the time comes, they will actually begin casting calls for "Demo Reel" and other new shows that they will be working on.
Sorry, I overlooked the link.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just saw THE WEIRDEST bug I've ever seen before in my kitchen just now... I'm tellin', this thing looked like it escaped from the science lab or something, it was like some sort of a weird genetic experimentation: it had the antenna and hind legs of a katydid, a long body with several legs like a centipede, all fuzzy like a caterpillar, and it had a fluidy movement to it like a silverfish.

:eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I didn't think millipedes were fuzzy O_0

Anyway, it's apparently National Talk Like a Pirate Day :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How many more days till Cheap Plastic Frog Day?

And who invents these "holidays" anyway? :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sounds like one of those old time horror films with the giant bugs.
Heh, probably. It's turning out to be a rather buggy day today; within the last hour, I also found a cockroach, and a dead fly in the house (the latter isn't too surprising, there are a LOT of flies around these parts for some reason).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Is it the change in the weather perhaps? I know when we lived in an apartment we used to see some really weird spiders right around fall.