The Infamous Rubber Chicken...

radionate

Reaction score
You get meat and cheeses! I can't wait to get to NYC and see The Producers as well. If I get up there this fall I want to see The Producers, Hairspray, and Into the Woods!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HIYA!!

You wont believe this. You're just not gonna believe this. Of all the things in the world you won't believe, it will be this. This is the thing that is totally, way on yonder beyond belief.

Know what it is?

You won't believe it.

I finally, today, just this afternoon, and without warning got me a new rubber chicken.

So, I'm happy again. It's the old fashioned kind; just not $3 like it used to be. Now they're more expensive, and I wont say how much cause then you'll think I'm weirder than you already think I am.

believe it or not.

Anyhoo...Producers, Hairspray, Into the Woods. I think Nathan Lane uses hairspray when he goes into the woods. Keeps the bugs off him. Of course, he COULD just do like I do, and smack the bugs with his rubber chicken.

or duckie, or piggy, or fishie...whatever he has that's rubber. Not tires tho, they're heavy.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Fozzie Man,
F:big_grin:Z

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm thinking Michelin. Michelin the Rubber Chicken. Kinda funny, huh?

FoZ

radionate

Reaction score
What if its a girl?

And I love the new picture of Fozzie!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wait a sec... aren't all rubber chickens girls? Isn't that why they don't call them rubber Roosters? I just love these things. I only have problems with one rubber animal...Rubber spiders...they give me the creeps!!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Kevin

Hi Kevin, glad you got a new chicken!

How about Mort? Mort the Chicken?

I don't know, it was an older video game for PlayStation...

Zack)Rowlf the, I never played it, but I read that the game was a flop,o-well,Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You're right. Rubber Chicken; not rooster. So...

I think I'll just call it Rubber Chicken. Easy to remember, and while not very creative induces the idea of "fun" into any conversation.

FOZ

FOZ: "Hey, Rubber Chicken, who was that girl I saw you with alst night?"
RC: "That was no girl, it was a tire!"

WOCKA WOCKA!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ken,

Thanks for including the rubber chicken in the Fozzie Bear figure pack!!

FOZ

Oh, man, by the way folks...I was playing with my rubber chicken earlier...had a handkerchief tied around its neck and was playing like it was Super Rubber Chicken, and it hit the edge of the sink about the time the phone rang. So, I answered the phone and then walked around the corner of the kitchen in my apartment and saw the 2 yellow rubber gloves on the floor next to him...her...IT...and I was surprised because in less than a fourth of a second, I though I had de-winged my chicken!! Seriously! Go get you a rubber chicken and put it on the floor with 2 yellow rubber gloves that you would use to really dig down hard into a pan with an SOS pad and it looks like its wings just fell off!!

or maybe I should just lay off the rubber cement for a while?

FOZ