The Insult is TOO Great! (PLEASE don't edit this title)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stephen Colbert also had a cameo! I think he was one of the managers of Will Ferrell.
If I may correct you, Peppi, I believe he was actually one of the executives in charge of production on the show they were filming.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
If I may correct you, Peppi, I believe he was actually one of the executives in charge of production on the show they were filming.
Oh okay, thank you. I haven't seen the movie in forever.

And to defend it for a minute, it has alot of great actors, but the concept is a bit too unusual for most to like. I liked it, but most people I know didn't like it, because it's not what they were expecting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno if anybody's heard, but "The A-Team" movie is finally being made. And this one, I think, has a true blue chance of being something awesome. His claim to fame is "Boyz N the Hood", one of my favorites. His other films include "Poetic Justice", "Higher Learning", "Rosewood", the excellent "Shaft" remake, "Baby Boy", "2 Fast 2 Furious" (which admittedly was studio tripe, but because of him it was GOOD studio tripe), and, more recently, "Four Brothers".
Uck. No offense, but The A-Team without Mr. T is like Sesame Street without the Muppets. Neither would have been successful if it wasn't for the other. So, unless he wants to play himself, I'll pass.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
There's also a CHIPS movie rumored, with Fez from "That 70s show" as Ponch.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hmmm...why not a "That 70s Show" feature? Then Erik Estrada can return the compliment, and play Fez!:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What the h e l l just happened? ! Cartoon Network made a new George of the Jungle series... and it doesn't even look ANYTHING like the original!

Jay Ward must be turning in his grave as we speak!

Drtooth

Reaction score
What the h e l l just happened? ! Cartoon Network made a new George of the Jungle series... and it doesn't even look ANYTHING like the original!

Jay Ward must be turning in his grave as we speak!
I already made a thread about this. Apaprently the Daughter of Jay gave a thumbs up, allowing them to make the series. Well, as long as she's happy with it, there's not a real problem.. other than the fact it sucks, and has the same generic tone as all the other "Comedy" cartoons we're getting now.