The Jim Lewis Interview

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I, for one, would rather hear him answer questions about the people he's met, the ideas he's had, his writing inspirations,
You're right, I'd like to see mostly that kind of thing as well. I don't like reading gossip. However, interviews shouldn't just be white washes. I personally would like to know what people thought of that controversial scene as well. And yeah the question was worded perfectly. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
well i got the interview back and sent it in to Muppet central articals so hopfuly it will be up soon. As soon as it is up i will go ahead and start the "ask Jim" Thread. I read the whole interwview and loved it. I learned somthing about myself doing this, i want to thank Jim on here for the great expricance he has already giving me.

Beauregard

Reaction score
That's GREAT Dwayne! Can we get just a sneak peak? Like, one question or something? :halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
nope you may hate me but no. It will be up soon if it isn't then when i start the other thread then i will post it on there or another thread all together.

btw Beau that is the second time today as soon as i post something you post right after me within a few short minutes. Good job!!!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I can't wait to read it! Jim came across as such a lovely person when we talked to him before, I'm sure interviewing him was a terrific experience for both of you!
:smile: Also, Heralde's right. Congradulations for taking the initiative. I don't think I for one would have done it.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well thanks for the kind words this really just fell into my lap i'm just as exited as yall.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
i really hope i sent it to the right thing.i went to articles and sent it there they didnt have an intervew place though.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
i really hope i sent it to the right thing.i went to articles and sent it there they didnt have an intervew place though.
There is an interview section in articles.

Beauregard

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
You might want to try PMing Philip Chapman and/or Fozzie Bear (kevin). Because I don't know if the article submitting form still works these days. Try contacting a mod.