1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Jim Lewis Interview

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwayne1115, Jan 27, 2007.

1. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I agree, I'd ask one of the mods to be sure.
  2. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Here's a thanks from me Dwayne:

THANK YOU!

:)
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Yeai didnt think about that,i will do that i tryed to boost intesrt among some of the sinior members by asking if any of them had any ideas for the interview, but i really dont think some people are taking it seriously.
  4. dwayne1115

ok i sent the interview to Greg the guy who is our muppet news guru, and he said he would get the ball really rolling for us. i really think everyone will love this interview and if you don't know much about Jim it will really open your eyes about how much he has helped the muppets.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Expect this to be up this upcoming weekend...
  6. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Whoo-hoo!

That's why they call him the Chap-man! Cuz... he's a man... and... he... chaps.... hmmm... umm...

Hurray!
  7. dwayne1115

thanks Phill, I worked really hard on this and forme the way it looked so did Jim. When it gets posted then i will start the ask Jim thread.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Good work, Dwayne!
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Whooo! I'm truely excited and bouncing around on my seat in anticipation! Either that or I'm busting, and should be right back, excuse me.
  10. dwayne1115

Thanks Foizze i really hope everyone likes it, and i hope that if this is a big succsess that i get to do more interviews of other muppet people. oh BTM thanks Greg for helpin out as well without your help i would have not had no which way to go. also minor muppets really should be thanked because without him this would have not got started.
  11. dwayne1115

Again Beau you truly made me LOL i just hope theres no mess you got to clean.
  12. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I wonder if Jim Lewis knows about this thread, or if he has read it.
  13. dwayne1115

i think he knows because i think i even told him i started this tread in an e mail but i really cant rember.
  14. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting your interview published on MC! I'm looking forwars to seeing it.
  15. dwayne1115

thanks i hope you all enjoy reading it as muh as i enjoyed writing it.
  16. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Can't wait for it to be up!:)
  17. dwayne1115

I know me ethieri hope it should be upmaybe some time today.
  18. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Sorry for the delay guys. This will be up ASAP though. Thanks for your patience.
  19. dwayne1115

No problem Phil if there is anything i can do please let me know. I'm also sending you a short pm hope to hear from you soon.
  20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*still watches MC forum and front page like a hawk about twelve times a day for this interview* *any news?*