The Last of the Good Hugga Wuggas

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Yes, I wasn't expecting Pugga to cry or that Hugga would so readily gaurd Iggy! Very touching indeed!:flirt: I really liked how Pugga is now friends and that you have a moral to the story: Judge a person by their actions, not by looks or family. An Togetherness! Such a lovely word!:big_grin:
Yes, the recurring theme is Togetherness. See how many times you can find it in this story. Chapter 8 is coming soon. In the meantime, do you have a favorite part?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
:big_grin:My favorite part...Hmmm. Good question. Probably the whole story in itself.:wink: You are an excellent writer!

CountFan1998

Reaction score
:big_grin:My favorite part...Hmmm. Good question. Probably the whole story in itself.:wink: You are an excellent writer!
So I've been told... Thank you! That means the world to me! Chapter 8 is coming soon... Do you think the sketch fits well in the story?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Yes!! I think you add a great deal of depth to it and it gives a better understanding to the "why" part of the sketch!:halo: More chapter!:smile:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
At last...
Chapter 8!​
The next morning Pugga woke up. He realized he was in a cave with Hugga and an Iggy Wiggy. He was with his closest friends in the world. Hugga was surprised. How could Pugga not hate Iggy no matter how much he hated Iggy Wiggies to begin with? How could Hugga himself not hate Iggy? No matter how strange it was, it just made sense. When everyone was awake, a conversation began about showing Iggy to the villagers. Soon it was time to go. Again Iggy hesitated, but on the three aliens went into the craggy tunnel. Iggy was advised to stay in the cave, until told. Pugga marched out of the tunnel, Hugga following close behind.
Pugga proclaimed that he was going to show the village a surprise. After a signal, Iggy waddled out of the tunnel. The villagers were stunned! If the previous village was destroyed, would this one be destroyed as well? The villagers all charged for the rocky cliffs in front of the tunnel. Iggy ran down the tunnel, while Hugga and Pugga prevented the mob of villagers from attacking Iggy. Pugga demanded order, and the crowd settled down. Hugga looked over the mob. They had calmed down, but they were still mad, and Hugga was nervous. Hugga begged Pugga to tell Iggy’s for the crowd so they could understand. Pugga began the old story, how Iggy protested the invasions, and ended up in the swamp. Again the tale had worked. Everyone was attentive, everyone was crying. By the time the story had ended, the villagers were abuzz! Both Pugga and Hugga wanted to know what they were talking about. The villagers decided that all Iggy Wiggies weren’t bad. It was because of this that word had spread: the Hugga Wuggas would rebuild the old village.
Another plan was devised: The villagers would follow Hugga Pugga, and Iggy down into the village, where everyone would work together to piece together the destroyed village, and continue the official Great Celebration. They would build it together. Togetherness. This was the way it was supposed to be. All of a sudden, Hugga got a familiar feeling. It was excitement. The excitement that sent you head over heels.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Without further ado (the quickest another chapter has been posted)...
Chapter 9! (Happy ending, but not over yet!)​
Hugga and Pugga marched through the craggy, dusty, dirty tunnel (coughing all the way), the entire crowd of villagers following close behind. It took forever for all of them to get out of the long narrow tunnel, but they did get out, eventually. Along the way, Iggy re-joined the two travelers in their march to the village. The villagers went through the foggy alien swamp, and past Hugga’s cave. Over sparkling rivers and under craggy archways they went. Finally they had reached the village.
Everyone stopped and looked. The village was still in ruins. Tents lay collapsed on the ground, pots and bowls overturned, and banners ripped apart. The Iggy Wiggies were gone, but a few green feathers were littered about. Iggy was surprised. His kind created this much damage? It was really sad to think about it. Down into the village the crowd went, Hugga, Pugga and Iggy in front. When everyone settled in, Pugga proclaimed the start of the rebuilding. At once, the villagers began repairing. Tents came back up, pots and bowls repaired, and banners were taped back together. It took several days to put everything back in its place. Soon, the village was as it was before the invasion. However, it would take a long time for everyone to get settled in before the new Celebration began.
Soon, Hugga met back up with his family. They had no idea what happened to him, but they soon found out, with Hugga’s many stories. Stories of the crown, the invasion, and the brutal encounter with Iggy. Once he got to know Iggy for who Iggy was, Hugga didn’t think he was so bad after all. Hugga’s family got to know Pugga, and the stories he told. Pugga told them about the Great Celebration, helping the villagers, and how brave Hugga was. Iggy, who was now considered a friend of the villagers, was shown around the village. Everyone got to really know each other again.
Soon, word had spread all over Koozebane that the Hugga Wuggas were brave enough to reconstruct their village after the Iggy Wiggies’ invasion. This was a pretty big deal. Many Koozebanians ran away forever after being attacked. Word had spread so far that even the Iggy Wiggies found out. They were surprised, but enraged. They would plan revenge.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
:eek:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :eek:*GASP!* :eek:Whydoyouleaveitatcliffhanger?!! Why? *ahem* It was a rather good story, a couple of grammer and spelling mistakes, but good none the less. You are good at creating tension, perhaps a little too good...:scary::wink:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Not grammer or spelling, sorry!:embarrassed: At the beginning it was a little hard to follow, but it was probably just me. *Waits for more fantabulous story*:flirt:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Well, I've noticed that there are a few errors, like "from the mountains heard a faint call", etc. but no real spelling errors, except maybe Hugga Wugga. I'm sorry I haven't been able to post more. I've just been so unbusy lately! :big_grin: