The Last of the Good Hugga Wuggas

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Sorry (I know you're probably kidding anyways,)! However I recently started working on it again! Hopefully the end is coming soon... but at last!
Chapter 11!!!!​

Hugga, startled, jumped up and ran to the villager’s caves. Around the outer ring of the village he went, whispering to the villagers to get ready. As he ran, Hugga saw the trembling faces of villagers. Some were children, some were adults. Hugga felt awful to have to tell them, but he had to. When Hugga was finished, Hugga instructed them to tear down the Great Celebration. The villagers were confused, but they did it anyway, since Hugga was going to save them. All the villagers knocked over tents, ripped up banners, and overturned pots and pans. This way the village would look “destroyed”, just as the Iggy Wiggies had left it. Hugga then quietly lead the villagers up into the mountains opposite the Iggy Wiggies, who were about to storm the village! As the Hugga Wuggas all hid behind the craggy rocks of the mountains, the Iggy Wiggies let out a fierce battle cry! They charged for the village, but stopped when they saw the destroyed village. They were surprised. They were stunned. They were wrong. The Hugga Wuggas had not returned to the village. There was a brief silence, then all the Iggy Wiggies burst out laughing! “We finally defeated them!” they thought. After several minutes of laughing, the Iggy Wiggies shrugged and left, back up over the mountains. Now was the time! Hugga quietly ordered all the villagers into the other side of the mountains. They would have enough time to get there before they were noticed because the Iggy Wiggies were still laughing. Some Iggy Wiggies laughed so hard, that they tumbled back down into the village, and the rest had to go back and get him! Anyway, all the Hugga Wuggas crept around the back of the mountains, and they arrived at a wide rocky plain dotted with craggy rocks. Hugga assigned each Hugga Wugga to a rock to hide behind. Soon they entire plain was filled with Hugga Wuggas. But no one could see them, because they were hiding, cleverly behind the rocks. Soon the Iggy Wiggies came, laughing, up the mountains onto the plains. Now was the time! As they Iggy Wiggies neared a rock (They were still laughing so hard, so they kind of stumbled.), a Hugga Wugga would blast him to the ground. The process would be repeated as more Iggy Wiggies stumbled near (or into) a rock. However, once blasted, the Iggy Wiggies would often get back up and charge at a Hugga Wugga! They would have to blast them again, however it still wasn’t working, as the Iggy Wiggies had formed a huge angry laughing mob. All of them were ready to charge! All the villagers braced for impact!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Holy Tolitto and macoroni!!! Was not expecting that, this is getting seriously tense!! Congradulations on your longest chapter!:smile: i am so caught up in this, please continue!

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Holy Tolitto and macoroni!!! Was not expecting that, this is getting seriously tense!! Congradulations on your longest chapter!:smile: i am so caught up in this, please continue!
Of course I will! Yeah, I realized how much I had to cram in there to make a point (whatever my point is, exactly!)! Exactly, what were you not expecting?

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Look out, here it comes...

Chapter 12 (the climax)

At the last moment, Hugga deployed his secret weapon: Iggy. He didn’t think it would work, but it could be possible that Iggy could buy some time. Iggy waddled out from behind the rock, and yelled “Stop! Enough!” Indeed it worked, as the Iggy Wiggies all stopped. They stared too, jaws wide open. How did Iggy escape the foggy swamp? “Yes I have returned from the swamp!” Iggy proclaimed. “How did I do it?” He was now marching towards the crowd of Iggy Wiggies. He continued, “I had the help of a special friend…” Hugga trudged out from behind the rock. The Iggy Wiggies shuddered. Iggy marched closer. He was getting mad. “It was with Hugga that I escaped and proved all of you WRONG! It takes intelligence and kindness to do something right, NOT FORCE!!!” The mob started to back away. Hugga ran up behind them and blasted them back in front of Iggy. Iggy got in their faces and screamed, “ARE WE CLEAR?!?!?”. The mob shivered in fear. “Well, ARE WE?!?!?” Iggy screamed again. The mob reluctantly nodded, eyes googling. Iggy regained his temper, and said, “Good then. I hope you’ve learned your lesson.” Iggy and Hugga studied the mob. They all just stood there, silently. All of a sudden, from in the back of the mob, an Iggy Wiggy jumped up and yelled, “Hooray for Iggy!” The mob joined in with shouts and cheers of “Hooray!” “Yahoo!” and “Yeah!” With this loud happy racket, the villagers peered out from their rocks, studied the mob, and joined Hugga and Iggy. Everyone smiled. The Hugga Wuggas cheered as well! Amid the happy noise, Pugga found Hugga and whispered, “Great job, my friend.” For once, Pugga looked up to Hugga, and not the other way around. Hugga gathered everyone together, and both the Hugga Wuggas and the Iggy Wiggies marched back into the village. Togetherness. True Koozbanian togetherness at last.

Now, here a twist! I'm gonna let YOU pick the ending! There are three possible endings: Ending A, Ending B, and Ending C. (Note: No matter what ending you pick, the plot does not change. It's just what Muppet cameos you get to see at the end!)

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Eventually I just might post all three endings... I was just waiting for someone to pick one!
Which one? A, B or C?

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Which ending will I pick? I need to know! :big_grin: You won't be dissapointed with any of them. I might even post a REAL alternate ending (bad ending, good ending, sequel, etc.)! Did I just give that away? :oops:....

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Which ending will I pick? I need to know! :big_grin: You won't be dissapointed with any of them. I might even post a REAL alternate ending (bad ending, good ending, sequel, etc.)! Did I just give that away? :oops:....
I think I'll go with A. I am praying all goes well. Sorry I haven't reviewed in ages, stuff got in the way. But now I am eager to see this story active again!:fishy:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Here it is! The official ending, plus Ending A starring (I'll give it away!) Kermit and Robin! Yayyyyyy! :smile:

In the next few days (Again- if you can call “days”, on Koozebane,), the Hugga Wuggas, and the Iggy Wiggies worked together to piece the “destroyed” village back together (Iggy had told the Iggy Wiggies that it was a decoy to get them to leave). Once the village was pieced back together, Pugga decided to hold a victory Celebration. All the Iggy Wiggies helped put it together as well. They might not have been good at playing games, but they sure knew how to laugh. It was because of them that this Celebration was the best Pugga had ever seen. Everyone agreed. When the Celebration was almost over, it was time to present the crown. Pugga bowed before the crowd, and proudly presented the crown to… Hugga! Just then Hugga felt something. It was excitement. The excitement that sent you head over heels. Hugga was so honored. It was then he realized what the Celebration was really about. It was about bringing creatures together. Hugga Wuggas, Iggy Wiggies, whoever, whatever. They were just together. Togetherness. Hugga knew that. The villagers knew it. And for the first time, the Iggy Wiggies knew it. They all lived, Hugga Wuggas and Iggy Wiggies, in the same village, on Koozbane, happily ever after.

Ending A

“What do you think of that story”, said Kermit?

“I thought it was wonderful!” said Robin. “Do you think Hugga Wuggas and Iggy Wiggies will live together forever, Uncle Kermit?”

“I hope so, Robin” said Kermit. “I hope so.”

And with that Kermit said goodnight, and Robin drifted off to sleep.

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
AHHHHHH! CUTENESS AND TOGETHERNESS! ME LOOOOOVE IT!
*Ahem* Congradulations on your first story completion, I look forward to reading more of your stories. Take a bow!:big_grin:

CountFan1998

Reaction score
AHHHHHH! CUTENESS AND TOGETHERNESS! ME LOOOOOVE IT!
*Ahem* Congradulations on your first story completion, I look forward to reading more of your stories. Take a bow!:big_grin:
Thank you, but, as they say, "The show's not over yet!" Who "they" is exactly, I don't know... :big_grin:

Ending B

As the curtains closed, the crowd cheered. The two old men up in the box, Statler and Waldorf, thought otherwise.

“Togetherness! Bah!” said Statler. “What a crummy message!”

“Oh, yeah?” asked Waldorf. “How ‘bout we get out of here, together!”

The old men laughed. “Doh ho ho ho ho ho!”

Backstage, the performers walked offstage. The Iggy Wiggies were still laughing. Kermit ran after them.

“No, no, no! The skit is over!”

They were still laughing. Kermit shrugged.

Next came Hugga. Kermit waved.

“Hey, Hugga! Nice job there!” Hugga blasted him with steam!

“Sheesh!” Kermit squeaked. Just, then Scooter rushed in.

“That was some weird skit, boss! I kinda liked it!”

Kermit shrugged. “Whatever you say, Scooter.” he said. “Alright, bring on the Swedish Chef!”…
Just a little thing: I forgot to write Ending C! What Muppets do YOU want to see? There's still many left...