The last two busts have been revealed.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
did animal get a flesh eating disease? :embarrassed:

something about piggy's body seems off to me in the one Jamie posted...but the hair is lovely!!

WiGgY

Reaction score
If a 6th series is made, and it should just to get Floyd, then I think it should go like this:

Sweetums with robin in his hand
Floyd
Dr. Strangepork to make at least a 2/3 PIS set
Muppet News man

Camila is ok, but not bust worthy to me. Muppet News man however would look great because he woud be hard to mess up really.

From the pictures, my favs are Rowlf, Sam, Chef, All of series 5 (from what I see), Waldorf, Lew, and maybe Gonzo. Thats not bad, and I'm actually being picky here.

Edit: Oh I just noticesd the Animal's arm is cut off. That ruins it. It looks aweful cut off like that. Darn, almost a really great series.

Oh, and it looks like the only things changed on Piggy where the paint. The sculpt is the same. Maybe the hair could get changed, though maybe not. It might be possible to repaint the hair for all those Misfit Toy wannabes out here. :big_grin:

Fozzie won't change. Unlike Palisades, this company seems to stick with the first sculpt they get no matter what.

Edit Edit: Oh, and Palisades should take lessons from Sideshow about how to sculpt a piggy head. No offense, but the check placement is perfect on the bust.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that proto Piggy face is perfect, however it appears that it didn't get approved. It's hard to tell from the group photo, but I think the face has been changed and will look more like the series 1 EB Piggy. Not bad, but not nearly as good as the original proto bust.

My seires 6 list would be:

1 Floyd
2 Sweetums & Robin
3 Rizzo
4 Strangepork (or Uncle Deadly)

That would make my life complete. :excited: That would be like the Jerry wave. 3 out of 4 would have his characters.

EDIT - It would actually be cooler to have a 5 bust series to make the total end up being 25. That would be fitting for the 25th anniversary logo (even though that's been over a while).

tomahawk

Reaction score
I wonder if they would save Floyd for an exclusive? You never know.

Beauregard

Reaction score
How big are these, I think they all look great, I just wish I had the money to get the whole set for my shelf. Are they always going to be for slae or is it a certain number made thing?

tomahawk

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
How big are these, I think they all look great, I just wish I had the money to get the whole set for my shelf. Are they always going to be for slae or is it a certain number made thing?
I believe they are between 6 and 9 inches tall. Maybe more. I have series 1 and 2. Some of them may be a little off but it is some of the best Muppet stuff along with the Palisades figures to come out in awhile. They are making 5,000 of each.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I am holding out for an exclusive Floyd -
Sideshow has announced an exclusive for (just about) every line they produce so far, except our Muppets.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh. Teeth looks fantastic :big_grin: Much better shot. But could the guy taking the pics get any futher away? LOL! I wanna see close ups! You'd think someone would get a little closer to some of them.

:halo: Still disturbed about Animal's arm. There's no real judgement we can make on Piggy yet (except for the yellow hair) because it's a bad position and she's over-lit. I hope the face is the same.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think that she looks better with yellow hair.