The Moppet Family pics

Vibs

Reaction score
I dare because I care!!!

... ?

Um, if any of you guys finds a deeper meaning with that sentence, you let me know!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Those are great too, Vibs! Really great work! How dare you keep them from us! :smile:
I know! She's pure untapped evil that girl!

Vibs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I know! She's pure untapped evil that girl!
Now let's see... Hm, I have the Viq drawing and I have the Vibs drawing (Almost) in my left hand.. And I have a rubber lying here... oh and is that a lighter I think it is... Hhhhmm... Actually it is a bit cold inhere....

Erine81981

Reaction score
AWSOME Vibs! Those are two great drawings of the parents of the Moppets. Your talented. I can't wait to see Vib and Viq.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, Kyle, Vibs. All three pics are now pinned side my side on my wall.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, just don't let Vibs get anywhere near Hera. That would be an evil teamup that would bring about the end of the world!

No, J/K, good to see someone taking up the artistic torch and bringing our craziness from the written word to the drawing board. LMK if you need any help with the Cole Family Vibs, especially since there might be something I could talk to you about the drawing of them.
*Keeping the surprise secret until Christy gets back.

Oh, and don't forget there's Grandma who'll be coming back from the globetrotting trip with Christy.

Lookin' forward to see how this continues.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snort*

That's assuming Vibs will do the entire family.:wink:

I'm nagging her to do Dan-DAn next. Can't wait to see that one!

Vibs

Reaction score

Beau, I'll never forgive you saying that about "Oh btw Vibs drew blah blah" or whatever you said!

Make sure Beau doesn't read this:
Actually I do forgive him, I wanted to do the drawings anyway. :smile: But right now Vibs (who is the one I sort of "made up") is giving me a hard time so the rest will be ... Gah! So it may take a while but I'll do my best and I'm soon having summerbreak (actually in a week) and then I can post and draw everyday! (What a summer I'll have!) - heh, I'm glad you like the drawings anyway.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Right now I'm working on Aunt Dan Aunt Dan, Nanny and Uncle Cole. For Cole I have him dressed like a duke of some kind. You know with the cape and top hat and cane. I'll have them posted sometime tonight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, the cane... natch.
The top hat? Sure, after all, it was you Kyle who gave me that wonderful top hat as a present when we were back at the original dormhouse.
The cape... eh, not so much, would change it for a sort of wizarding robe/coat closed over normal clothes.

Oh, and if you or Vibs will get around to the entire Cole family, LMK where I can contact you for all the members of that family.