1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Moppet Family pics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Erine81981, Jun 11, 2005.

1. That Announcer New Member

Yeeks. That I can't imagine. Mix the two tornadoes of MC and, well...

Just trust me.
  2. Whatever Active Member

Nice pics, Kyle!
  3. FISH'N'WOLFE New Member

These are all swell! Great job Kyle and Vibs, very nice.
  4. Vibs New Member

Thankskkssksksss!!

:rolleyes: - What's with the k and s's?

:halo: - IS FUN!!

:attitude: - you are all weirdos.

Um... Anyway!

I've finished Viq and Vibs, almost. Vibs' left foot (Or is it right?) could use a little teenie weenie bit of edition so I'm gonna do that, and I'm gonna "shadow" the babies and then I'm gonna post them ... sometime today.
  5. Harvey Towers Active Member

Shadow the babies? Sounds like something Aunt Dan-Dan might say!

I await eagerly for the first drawing of Mr Harvey...
  6. Vibs New Member

7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Like it? You must be joking!

I LOVE it! So cute, so evil, so cute! I R CUTE!
  8. Vibs New Member

Viq: No Beau VIBS are cute... err... is... or wait what am I saying she is eviL!!

Vibs: ... And SO cute!

Viq: *sigh* Beau, be grateful she isn't YOUR sis................
  9. Erine81981 Active Member

Your one great awsome artist Vibs. I love them to death. I do have Nanny/ Babysitter and Aunt Dan-Dan done I'll have to wait until I'm back home. I do have Mr. Cole done but I'll have to change it a bit. Vibs what type of ink or pencil do you use?
  10. The Count Moderator

Like I said before. Vibs or Kyle, whichever of you (hopefully both) is interested in sketching the Cole family from The Moppet Family thread, please contact me so you can get the info on the entire Cole family.
    Looking forward to know which gets more progress done with their respective sets of drawings.
  11. Vibs New Member

ACtually I just use a normal 2B pencil. And then I just sharpen it a bit in photoshop... :)
  12. Harvey Towers Active Member

Photoshop sharpens pencils, wow!
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

LOL! :D
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I had teh weirdest feeling just now that someone was about to post something in this thread...weird that no one has...I could have sworn it had something to do with Aunt Dan-Dan....curious...
  15. Vic Romano Active Member

"... Like the thumb I chewed off in prison..." LOL!!!
  16. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I do beg your pardon? Are we all having premonitions?

Bea:zany:{Snigger....I'll explain sometime....}regard
  17. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Beau<never mind I'll do it>regard

OK, Beau and I were talking on MSN about how no one had done a pic of Aunt DanDan. So I suggested doing one on Microsoft Paint. Which I did. I then sent the finished pic to Beau, who said it was ace. He then said that he'd put it on his Photobucket thingameewhatsit, cos I didnt have one. He then gave me the address and posted it in his first post about DanDan. Then, I said- before I'd read it- oh, can I post it, and say it's under your name. So he hit "edit" and faffed about with that. However, fairly unfortunately, Vic say it before the rest of the universe. But, as DanDan would say herself "life is fun if you swallow your eraser." So, ladies and gentlemen, this is Aunt DanDan in an ultra-fun, well mediocrely fun, paint by numbers thingie.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y218/Beauregard97/?action=view&current=34a9ffb5.bmp

Fabulous, as I would say. Enjoy!
  18. Vic Romano Active Member

Edit: Stop editing!!!
  19. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

It's true. Death by Um Bongo is a terrible crime.
  20. sugarbritchez Active Member

I can’t believe you have forgotten about your Fairy Godmother........the whole reason the Twins are Here!!! Gosh I’m gone just a little bit and I am forgotten about........

*sulks over in the corner*