The Moppet Family pics

Vibs

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you so much! Right now I'm a bit down again because of that with my parents. Just got a mail from my mum who is living at her sister's place (Sounds really movie-ish!) and while reading the mail, I realized that this is actually reality. My parents are having a divorce. But your coments make me feel better. So thank you so much again! And right at the moment I'm more or less hiding in my room, so I'll have plenty of time to draw and draw and draw... :wink: I know I shouldn't hide but... I just need to think about something else and get away from the sadness. I hope I'm not being too depressing... If I am, then I'm sorry! okay, I'll go draw... :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Edit: Just noticed she's making a peace sign and has strawberries!! That just makes it even more like me!!
*cough*

*cough*

*points at self*

Of course, I had nothing to do with that....*cough*

Vibs

Reaction score
Right. Beau did NOT tell me to draw strawberries because he knew Dan would be SOOO happy if I did that.

He did say "I am an orange panda and I'm gonna be sick because I just ate 400 codfish in a row* though.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Right. Beau did NOT tell me to draw strawberries because he knew Dan would be SOOO happy if I did that.
Hehe, Dan and his strawberries. Wait- that's me!! :smile: We should have a strawberry smilie!! God, I'm so creative. Give me a strawberry, a camera, a milkshake and a talking brick. We'll report back to HQ in exactly 23 hours 59 minutes. This post will self-destruct in 7 seconds.

ps. Thanks Beau, for the hinted addition of the strawberries

KA-BOOM

Vibs

Reaction score
This post will not self-destruct in 7 seconds.
... Only in case it will.

!??! Don't ask me I didn't type that! - OKay so I did type that... ehm...