The Moppet Family pics

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, you think Tutter's own rendering is ace. Wait till Vibs posts... Oops, I'm giving it away.
Never mind.

And we haven't forgetten you Sugarbritchez, just contact Vibs and/or Erine81981 (Kyle) the artists hard at work on two sets of Moppet Family pics/drawings.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snort*

Hey, hear that Vibs? He called you an artist!

Oh, excuse me...*hurriedly runs away from the angry-wasp look coming from fake-sister's eyes*

Vibs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*snort*

Hey, hear that Vibs? He called you an artist!

Oh, excuse me...*hurriedly runs away from the angry-wasp look coming from fake-sister's eyes*
Oh deary dear real-fake twinbrother, you should know by now that you can't run away. Because... I'm just gonna hurt myself. (It is SO awesome! The fact that we are twins makes us capable to hurt each other even there are a lot of kilometres between us!) For instance:

Now, OUCH! - I just slapped myself in the face with my pencilbox, pounding my hands hard down on the keybord, fhksdjfskdsjs OUCH! and last but not least, I'm pouring hot chocolate over my left foot YAAAUUOOUCH!. And I bet Beau is having a nightmare right now (He is probably asleep this very moment, because he is sensible - I'm not.)

And as to drawings and stuff. You know, what this thread is really about... I did Aunt DanDan -ish. I don't know if I like it or not though. MAybe I wanna try and do another one. I don't know. hm.. Anyway, I'll post him *Looks at the clock, yawns in a "I should be asleep by now" way* tomorrow.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The Count said:
We haven't forgetten you Sugarbritchez, just contact Vibs and/or Erine81981 (Kyle) the artists hard at work on two sets of Moppet Family pics/drawings.
WOW! You called me an artist. *takes bow* Your so wonderful. Thanks once again. *bows some more* Oh ya'll are so sweet. *chatches a flowers*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Flowers? Hmmm, must've been Aunt Dan-Dan who threw them at the guy on stage. Either that, or Gray Cole-Rhabbi, the girlfriend of the character portrayed by that guy on stage now.

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: No it was me!!

Vibs: SSssh! They are not supposed to find out that the flower is actually not a real flower but an adder in disguise!

Viq: Oops... um... What are we doing in this thread anyway?

Vibs: The same as we are doing in ALL threads! TAKING OVER MC MWUAHAHAHHA!!!!!! *cute manical laughter*

Viq: You are scarey. And we are only babies. And Vibs? If you are taking over something you usually keep it a secret! Now they all now and can prevent us from doing it.

Vibs: No they can't. *PUFF* Now they can't remember a thing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Excellent. I am dying to see Dan-Dan! He ahs to be one of the coolest of our mad group. Some of my favorite lines were his, "Can you pass the severed leg of lemonade?"

Bea:zany:{We are all mad here}regard

--
Interprited for the foor-footed female feline fellons.

Exmeowlent! Meow, er *choke, choke, splutter, cough, cough....* Hairball...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my cod!!!!!

That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen in my entire life!!!!

I mean....Vibs...you deserve an award AND a standing ovation!!!!

Here is my list of things in the pic:

This is what is in it:
1. Koozbanian Spooble
2. Sign: "buy Mangos"
3. Addition to sign, "Sandels" and "now"
4. Three aliens/doozers
5. Leaky tap (on hat)
6. Bent flowers (on hat)
5. Petrol is healthy (written on hat)
6. Feather in mouth
8. The word "Hen." (written on dress)
9. Cow on a stick (on hat)
10. I luv babies - yum (on hat)
11. Boa
12. Dynamite (on hat)
13. Dead fish
14. Word, "Bee" word "eraser"
15. Wand (with tag saying, Cole)
16. Man running on head
17. Cigar (in hat)
18. Bowl of strawberies (marked, BOWL) on hat brim
19. Black finger nails/peace sign (?)
20. Sign tied to wrist saying "whale?"
21. Picture of a fish.
22. Wrist band sayign "I Luv Cow"
23. Three bracelets
24. Long hair
25. Face stubble
26. Arms hairs
27. Patches on dress
28. Knobbly elbows

Did I miss anything?

Vibs, so much work for this! Wow. I mean, wow.