Beauregard

Reaction score
I missed some!

29. Chick on Hat band
30. cool earings
31. One eyebrow

Vibs

Reaction score
Did you reemember the girl/thing on the arm?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Just where did Aunt Dan-Dan get my wand from? Better give it back or there'll be trouble.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
After all, we wouldn't want Dan-Dan using my stolen magic to accidentally devour the twins, now would we? No, we wouldn't.

Good job Vibs, lookin' forward to others comment on the debut of whatever Moppet Family member's next.
BTW: Did you get all the PM's I sent you? Hope they helped.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh my dear goodness gracious great balls of fire!
Vibs! That is so happy!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Oh good lord!! Vibs!! That is the most effing amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life!! That's just.....oh my!!! There are no words!!!! It's so phonemonal. I thought "they'll never do DanDan right" but you totally nailed her/him/it! I take my hat, hair, head and torso off to you!!

Edit: Just noticed she's making a peace sign and has strawberries!! That just makes it even more like me!!

Vibs

Reaction score
From now on I don't need rouge!... Not that I ever wear rouge... OKay, maybe I do in special occasions. I don't really know? Hmm... What was I saying? OH yes I was doing this lame joke about me blushing that much I'd never have to wear rouge but I never actually wear it so the joke was lousy. Ok, it was lousy anyway. Um... I! JUST! WANTED! to say thank you so much! I get all... sdkfhlsudhsdfjhsdjfhsdfsdfsd-teheheheee-gulp-ish! I loved doing Aunt DanDan! I love doing those drawings with a lot of little unexplainable things in. I'm glad you like it Dan! You ever considered getting a middlename? MArk maybe? Wocka wocka! HAhahha... ha... ahem... Danmark... ha... um...

Thank you for the praise! :smile: