"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: Yes you! Do you see any other yaks around here? I'm looking for the woman I love, and a smelly yak definitely won't attract her!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Biggy: *sniffs Yakky* Ewww he is right, man. *waves hand in front of nose*

Yakky: *gives the look at Biggy* Come on man. It's not my fault that my owner loves me and Biggy. I thought maybe me and Biggy could give you a hand. You know, help you with...*looks around, whispers*....Vanessa.

Biggy: Yea. We want to help you. That's what friends are for.

Yakky: So what do you say?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack: ...Okay, fine, you can help. As long as you remain calm, cool, and collected. VANESSA?! ...Nope, just a tulip.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yakky: Alrighty then. What's first?

Biggy: No that's who's first.

Yakky: We're not talking about the Abbott and Castillo.

Biggy: Sorry. Go ahead Jack.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ivan, coming back upstairs with a glass of milk, stops in front of Vic's old room and knocks on the door. Um, Kyle, are you awake? Just wanted to say your pets are conspiring with Jack to try and win Vanessa's love for him. Not sure if it's my place to say so, but they shouldn't rully be doing that. In the first place, Jack's already got a girlfriend, namely your sister. So he'd be two-timing her, and I'm not sure how that'd make you feel. Then there's the whole subject about him and Mairin being the parents of that cute little dragon, Saryx. It'd send the wrong message to the kids out there, along with his own, for Jack to be chasing after another woman when he has some responsabilities to own up to with Mairin. Anyway, just thought you should know. Good night.

The newest resident at the Moppets' heads back upstairs to his attic apartment after dispensing a few words of concern to the yak's and Bigfoot's owner.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *wakes up and walks downstairs to the kitchen where he makes a cup of tea* A new day! Fresh new prospects! Fresh new pancakes, and-- Old, broken couch's that need replacing...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Ivan. *hollars out the window* Ya'll two better not be doing what I think ya'll two are doing. Stay away from that jack character. He's nothing but trouble. *slams shut the window*

Yakky: What's he got against Jack anyway?

Biggy: Uh remember. His sister is still dating him.

*opens window again* Don't forget about paying back all the stuff you broke. So don't forget it! *shuts the window back*

Yakky: Forgot. Oh well were still going to hang around and help Jack.

Biggy: For real? What about the paying back stuff?

Yakky: Hush up! Now when Kyle goes to bed me you and Jack are snicking out of the back yard and into the grage. Your going to get your moblie thin...

Biggy: Ins't that your?

Yakky: Oh yea. That is my yak-moblie and bring it around the back. Just remember to see if it has any gas.

Biggy: Alright.

Yakky: Understand this any Jack?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mr. Johnson, the friendly neighborhood mailman shows up, dropping off today's mail. He leaves a long thin package for Christy, with a birthday card from her currently absent brother Adam. He took Isabelle away for a two-week paid vacation, but remmbered to send his sister a present for her birthday... Something she can use to spread a bit of mischief, while keeping everybody else in line.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*on vacation on a beach somewhere or something*
Ahhh, isn't this nice and relaxing darling? I wonder how things are at home. Oh well, Happy Valentine's Day my dear.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Walking slowly but softly on sandy shores, approaching Izzy who's lounging silkily on a fully laid-out beach towel/beachchair combo... Mmm, Bo's probably got his hands full with the kittens. *Low chuckle, moreso than usual I suspect.
Happy Valentine's Ish... *Sits down under the shade of the parasol and holds Izzy's hand allowing the sounds of the shore wash over him contentedly.