"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now that is just sick. I'm not cleaing that up. *walks into the kitchen* What's for dinner? I'm hungry.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**rolls over in her sleep off the couch onto the floor, completely unaware of the attempt to take/save her life**

Erine81981

Reaction score
*catches Senior Mrs. Cole* Whao. You almost fell off the couch. Next time try sleeping on a bed. It's more comfey. *pats her on the back* *goes back into the kitchen and eats some more Chick Al King* Boy I can't get enough of this stuff.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Music comes from the attic room, as Ivan's playing some of his homeland's recorded music to soothe him into a sound sleeping state.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Kyle: *listens to the music too coming from the attic and soothes Kyle right to sleep* *yawns and coves up*

Yakky: I wished that Ivan character would shut off that racket. I hate it!

Biggy: Awww Yakky. It's kinda of soothing. It's really sweet. *yawns* Good night Yakky. See you in the morning. *claps and light turns off*

Yakky: Stupid bigfoot. *covers self up and tries his best to sleep*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Already asleep... The music turns itself off after the recording finishes playing all the msic recorded on it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sitting at the kitchen table* I suppose I should *yawn* head *yawn* to bed *yawn* but *yawn* I'm hardly tired *yawn yawn* so... *snore*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*On Isle of Memories... Adam and Izzy are happily feasting at their long-ago favorite restaurant, The 9 Lives Alcove during the yawning evening.

Adam: So darling... Did you like your Valentine's present? Those earrings sparkle as brightly as your... Um, what color are your eyes again? Would hate to get them wrong, like Bo, who seems to think all women's eyes are green for some reason or other. *Eyeing the coming dessert cart. You choose the confection you want Ish... I trust your tastes, and that you'll find something there we'll both like. Oh and I got us a pair of tickets for the concert tonight. Might as well end this vacation with a night worth remembering before we return to our happy home on Monday. *Puts fork down and waits to learn what pastry Isabelle selects to sate her sweet heart or sweet tooth.

Erine81981

Reaction score
In the jungle...........

Yakky: You know Jack was spoused to meet us here and he's still not here. Where could he be?!

Biggy: He'll show up. Don't worry.

Yakky: It's been over two days.

Biggy: It has? Man I must be losing it.

Yakky: *underbreath* Like that hasn't happened.

Biggy: What?

Yakky: Nothing. But man am I hungry.

Biggy: I know so am I. You want anything from the store.

Yakky: Sure.

The camera pans back to show them beside a store and shows the picture they were in front of was really a painting on the wall of the store