"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

Erine81981

Reaction score
Alrighty here I go. *ties a bunch of red balloons around myself* There. *starts floating up to Grey's window* Knock. knock.

Grey: *comes to her window*

Happy Valentines Day! *give hers a box of candy and a dozon of roses*

Grey: *smiles* You silly little boy. Thank you so very much. *grabs me and kisses me*

Whoa! *the heat created from our steamy kiss starts popping my balloons* Uh oh. *falls to the ground*

Grey: Oh my gosh! *runs down stairs outside* Are you alright? *kneels beside me and lifts my head up*

*dazed* Am I in heaven because I'm seeing an angle.

Grey: *giggles*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... *Washing up after dinner...
Ivan: Nah, just Kyle getting his Valentine's to his girlfriend... Yakey and Biggy sneaking about with Jack. And it looks like Mrs. Moppet has a birthday today. Not much. There's some food in the fridge, I'll be leaving for night classes in a while.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *drying dishes* So, Ivan, thanks for keeping up with housework here. You may be the only one...everyone else tends to break things, or take breaks. Speaking of broke...I should get back to my workplace one of these days before they realise and cut off my wage package.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ivan: Talking to yourself again Bo? *Smiles a weak smile and leaves back upstairs to the attic room.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *yells after him* No! I was talking to the tea-towel! *makes tea-towel into a hand puppet and uses silly voice* Yes, hello Mr Moppet...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Already out the door and off to run some personal errands... Heh, that Bo fellow... Wonder just what Mrs. Christy sees in him. Oh well, it's her life, her choice. *Shrugs while in line for some biscuits and fizzy soda at Diana's Cafe.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Grandma is asleep on the couch with her cane lying in the floor, emitting grumpy strings of words about people in between snores**

**SNORE**.... darn that Father Moppet... **SNORE** where's my cane... **SNOOORE** silly Jack... **SNORE** nobody pays attention to meeee.... **SNORE** just grumpy old lady...

**COUGH** *rolls over*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: *sneaks up on sleeping Grandma and drops a peanut in her open mouth*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
As if it were bewitched, Grandma Moppet-Cole's knobbly walking cane twitches, instinctively whacking Bo across the forehead for trying to get one over on her. The peanut gets dropped or flinged about the room, ricocheting on one of the walls, off of the night table, against the lampshade, and finally into Bo's own gullet, making him cough for a gulp of water.