"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OOC: Give meeeeeee a chance! Haven't even gotten done with the library and I have all of this piling up?
OK, lemme post please!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack/TinMan: One... true... love? Now's my chance to prove my worth! *grabs at vines and pulls* *grunts ala Grover* ...Something tells me my arms are a little weak from hauling around this tin can all day... hold on. *runs off* *comes back carrying chainsaw* ALRIGHT, STAND BACK! ...OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T MOVE! ...WELL, WISH ME LUCK!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Flaming fireball contained inside a vertically spinning wheel: Excuse me for a moment please Scarecrow Boy.
*Checks vidscreen of tower with Vanozma... No, I never granted him that.
*Shoots flames into the air and Tin Jack falls through hole in the floor to the bottom of the shaft.

Now then... You wanted a brain did you? Well... Hope you don't lose your temper, but it's simply a case of mind over matter.
*Starts spinning the wheel faster, rolling forward, scooping Scarecrow Boy in one of the cars and dumps him quickly outside with Biggy/Lion.

OK, send in that DanDanothy and Bo person and maybe we can get this thing moving towards some resolution.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ivan Jack Pumpkinhead, head reattached and climbing up the stairs...
*Spots falling Tin Jack with chainsaw... You would dare use that thing on VanOzma? You creton! *Dragon swiftly punches the iron-plated bufoon, as if it were angry for him dumping her or something with a baby of its own that he still hasn't assumed parental responsabilities for.
Thanks Mairin... Keep this bozo tied up, be back soon.

Hmmm... Crumbling stairs. OK, I'll just hold on to the banister and work my way up.
*After a few clunks upwards, the door to the tower opens and Ivan Pumpkinhead finds a mirror image of himself attempting to woo Vanessa.

What's this? Who wraught this type of deviltry? Vanozma, I never wanted you to get hurt... *Moves to free her from the vine snares, but ends up fighting his double.

No! I won't give up! Vanozma, be careful!
*Precision candle flickers burn through the vines liberating the fair princess.

christyb

Reaction score
Vanessa: *sighs* Whew, that was close...Wait a min...I'm still stuck to the wall here!

Mother: That boy takes things way to literal.

Nicky: Forgive him he doesn't know the ways of the magical.

Mother: True. There's still Jack Pumpkin head. If he can find his head that is.

.....Later......

Vanessa: Two Ivan's?? This is too complicated. Don't worry I'll be careful...I kinda can't move. Hey that's kinda hot. *vines remained scorched but untouched*

Mother: I give the boy a chance to woo and win her and what does he do?

Nicky: Burn the vines.

Mother: Precisely.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Director: Well, you were the one who made a double of him and latched Vanozma to the wall with those vines... So what wooing is he supposed to do when presented with those obstacles?

*Back in the tower...
You're nothing but a shadow...
*Pumpkin Double: (evilly) But I'm your shadow... So you can't deny there's a bit of evil in you too. And I'm that, heck, I'm even trying to woo this nice lady making her think I'm you just to break her heart later.
*Real Pumpkinhead: What?!? *Candle flames burn the double's clothes, as Lynnz the reading glass bird pecks at his double's head.
You take that back! *A second small burst attempts to burn through the snare trapping Vanozma's other wrist to the wall.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The fierce fight between both Pumpkinheads continues, Princess Vanozma still pinned to the wall of the tower's chamber. A series of punches and kicks are exchanged between the orange orchardmen, as the reading glass bird pecks away at the knobs holding the double's head in place. Though that second squash rolls off to the corner, squashed under foot, the double's body keeps fighting driven by some unknown force.

*Ivan: This has to stop... Lynnz, come here!
The reading glass bird flies to his master's side, as the true pumpkinhead grabs at the spectacles' rims.
Time to prove that this Jack o's the real deal.
Using Lynnz as a sharpened sword, he jabs the bladed beak into the headless body's chest extinguishing his heart and sending him back into nothingness.

Phew, that's over... *Looks at Vanozma, entangled as before.
My leige... Please forgive this servant of thine... Accept this token, a rare and precious night-blooming jazmin. Made all the more beautiful by your visage, resplendant as the shining moon guiding me onwards to pursue your elusive gaze.

christyb

Reaction score
Vanessa:Aww...that's so sweet. I do have one favor to ask you sir, could you put out the small fire that's on my skirt? *nods her head downward where a stray spark landed on her midnight blue velvet skirt*