"The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Slightly embarassed... Oh, sorry about that.
*Grabs a goblet of water and dowses the flames on Vanessa's skirt, hoping to fan the ones in her heart.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um, it's Ivan. Would you like to get out of this tower and maybe go get something to eat?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jack/TinMan: HEY! Hey you! Yeah, Ivan the Horrible! What're you doing with my girl?!

christyb

Reaction score
Vanessa: You're girl? Your girl is I believe the guardian downstairs. *to Ivan* I'd love to.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Mairin, the dragon, sits herself on Jack/Tin Man muffling him underneath.

Ivan, to Vanozma... The stairs seem to be out at the moment...
Oh, but allow me to help you down these creaking stairs.

*Both descend to the bottom of the tower on the escalator formed by the scales shifting downwards along Mairin's forwrd-turned back.
So Vanozma... Is there anywhere in particular you'd like to go eat? Cause I know this little seafood restaurant...
*The two keep walking off out of the camera's range.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Flying/monkey/yak: *lands outside the tower* Man i never get to help out. I seem to be to late.

Chicken: Thanks alot you stupid hair flying........whatever you are. *jumps off Yakky's shoulders and walks away griping*

Me and Biggy come running after Yakky. But are to late to see as well.

Scarecrow Boy: Where did you go?

Flying/monkey/yak: To help that chicken. She need some help.

Biggy/Lion: Hey Yakky? Your caring for people!

Scarecrow Boy: A chicken really.

Biggy/Lion: So who cares. He was caring about her to help her.

Flying/monkey/yak: *starts blushing* Oh Biggy. *slaps the air*

Scarecrow Boy: Well guess everything is done. Let's head back home. Hey Biggy pick up Jack over there.
Biggy/Lion: Got it.

Scarecrow Boy: Mairin could you give us a ride? Good then. Everyone on top of my sis's back.

Everyone gathers on top of Mairin back and she flies back to the Moppet's backyard. Tune in next time to see what happens in this weird but very cute family and friends. See you nex time. *Biggy stick his head through a hole and says, "T-t-t-t-that's all fol-l-l-l-l-ks.! *waves hand in air*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Back in the Moppets' attic room... Ivan's sporting some shorn locks, as he went to the barber's yesterday. Shaved off the tips of his sideburns so they don't get too long, he starts to get dressed in nice everyday going-out clothes after bathing his cares away.
*Humming a little melody... Steppin' out with a big star... Steppin' out with a big star... And won't it be fun!
Now where was it Vanessa said to meet her? Got to get there with time to spare. Picking up my student check and I want to show her a good time.

christyb

Reaction score
Mother: *at the kitchen table sipping coffee* My don't you look...desperate.

Vanessa: All of my clothes are dirty. I have nothing to wear! *whining*

Mother: What do you expect...them to wash themselves?

Vanessa: Well I dunno.....the maid does it at home.

Mother: Oh this is rich. Even the cabin boy on my ship knows how to take care of himself. Laundry room is that way. Good luck.

Vanessa: You're not gonna show me?

Mother: I didn't show Vic. My own son. You'll do fine. Now MOVE IT!

Vanessa: *jumps* Yes ma'am....*mutters* tyrant.