The Moppet Family: The Reunion

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hey Count, Ed, Adam, you didn't PM me!
*stickout tongue* Just kidding; I know I'm not playing, but I do enjoy reading. Will this story leave room for new players, as promised?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't rully know, you'd have to ask Bo and/or Christy. But the story's just the first phase... After that, the thread gets opened again!
Maybe you could audition for: Gray Cole-Rahbi, Adam's niece and Kyle's girlfriend? Or maybe Lauraly Cole, Adam and Christy's lost sister?
Really hope more gets posted soon by the authors though.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet, I was just talking to Beau on-line (relaying the contents of the thread to him) and he said to have you e-mail him. beauregard97@gmail.com

Hope this helps.

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
I too would love to be a part of this, but don't think there are any spots for me.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mairin: <waves> Hey bro.

When we gonna get more story, man?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father: Oh, typical, the party started without me. And it's my party. Part-tea...I don't mind if I do.

-

Hi guys! Miraculously MC is now suddenly alive and working for me! So I am here! And, no promises, but you should be seeing another chapter soon! It all depends if I can get a complicated time-lapse scene worked properly tomorrow. By time-lapse, I mean a scene covering a long period of time with references to events in Mopfam without confusing the reader. if that is possible. *ahem*

Ok, moving right along.

E-mail me, as Toga said, to work out characters for the relaunch. We may not be able to work them into the story, but they can be there for the next season, perhaps moving into the area for the first time. Count, I think Grey is Kyle's character, not sure he'd want her re-cast. Oh, she's in the story! Oops *hides notebook* Ok, where was I...Bear, FMuppet, send me an e-mail! Let's see what we can work out!

Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good point Bo... But me thinks she's only his character in much the same way I controlled Izzy before Beth came in, cause there's noone to play that part. So it wouldn't be "re-casting", it'd be more of casting for the first time.

Adam: Sorry Izzy dear, of course I don't control you... No, no, of course you have free will...
Um, did you know the moonlight makes your eyes look pretty?

Sorry, carry on folks, nothing to see here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*laughs at that line*

Good point, Count, would have to check with Kyle of course.

Father: I wouldn't trust that child-next-door-also-known-as-boy-next-door with a check for the life of me, his parents take over the world, he asociates with Yaks and Bigfeet...feet? Um...hold the phone a moment.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Note from Bo/Father: He's locked out of MC again. Maybe we should have a set of new keys for him? Or maybe we should stop changing the locks after he leaves.
Anyway, thought you guys would like to know.

Hmmm, maybe he could send the story segments to someone trustworthy and have said person post it in his name.
*Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Erine81981

Reaction score
You know I wouldn't mind at all if someone was cast as Grey. I've been wanting someone to take over her for quite sometime. I don't mind at all. Just as long she don't go and dump me. LOL Why not have auditions for any of the characters that haven't been casted yet. That would be kind of fun or something. Don't know just a thought. But no problem at all to cast someone as Grey. Just let me know. Can't wait for more of the story Bo/Christy.

Oh by the way.

Yakky: What?

You have something on your face.

Yakky: What?

(Splat!) A pie! *dies laughing*

Yakky: Ha. Very funny. *licks pie* Good tho.