The Moppet Family: The Reunion

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And where do you think you're going with that punch and cake? You serve yourself and put it back down on the table...
Or you'll find out where all of the She-Devil's past victims lay me boy-o.

christyb

Reaction score
The Count said:
Wow... You manage to get us again... Giving Vic a send-off like that, maybe echoing his message to us all on MC?
We actually knew long before Vic posted on MC that he wouldn't be able to return. So the send off has been planned for a while. So it was all planned. Please everyone post and tell us what you think! Beau and are on the edge *falls off my seat* Make that I'm on the floor very anxious.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You already know what I think, and I'm not refering to our mind-conversing. The story was as Lisa has recently coined... Fantasticabulous!
It's been a delight getting you back here at MC Christy, MopFam's little tidbits tied into such a grand story, and really bringing some summer joy back to the forums. Look forward to whatever's next.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*standing ovation*

WOW!!! This was simply amazing guys! I just got caught up on the last two chapters and it was just so great! I like how you handled Vic's leaving and I really like Beau's line "The end...or is it the beginning" I also liked how everyone was arguing over how to take care of Christy in chapter 25, I could picture that playing out. Actually thanks to this story I'm really able to better picture ALL of the characters now and how they interact and so on and so forth. Very good guys, it's just awesome.

christyb

Reaction score
Oh man it's good to be back. And what's even better that for me after one year this story is done! Wooohoooooo! Man it was a lot of work, but thanks to Beau it turned out better than I ever could have done on my own. It did exactly what I wanted it to. I hope everyone loved it as much as I did (even though I whined some) writing it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks to Christy I found a way to explain all the mysterious happenings of the last season away freash for the new season!!!

Speaking of which, the new season is begun in a New Thread here!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I wasn't even mention in the last chapter. Why not? Where did I go? Where did Marian go? I was just wondering. I could of been there at the last chapter saying bye to my best friend. Now I'm just a guy with two hairy pets. Won't this be fun. *sigh*

christyb

Reaction score
You were there. It takes up a lot less room to just say everyone than type individual names...trust me our character list is almost three pages long. Now come on into the Thread and join in on the fun. We're kinda taking it slow waiting on everyone to find it..

Erine81981

Reaction score
christyb said:
You were there. It takes up a lot less room to just say everyone than type individual names...trust me our character list is almost three pages long. Now come on into the Thread and join in on the fun. We're kinda taking it slow waiting on everyone to find it..
I am. Don't worry. I'm there! WHHHOOOOO!!! *jumps from one page to the other*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh no...

Kyle watched his best friend leave to become a pirate and didn't get any lines. I am really sorry about that. As Christy said, it is very hard to keep track of every Tom, Dick, and Yakky, and characters get lost along the way. take Fairy G for example, who we accidentally lost between about chapter 7 and the final chapter. But really it was shameful not to include Kyle in the leaving ceremony, and i can only apologize for that. Kyle has been an important part of The Moppet Family from the start.