The Moppet Family: The Reunion

christyb

Reaction score
We really do apologize for that, but Beaaauuu...you weren't supposed to admit we forgot about Fairy Godmother. :wink:

RedDragon

Reaction score
I loved that ended...

Now I just need to jump into the thread...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And go ahead and jump into the dorms too, your roomies are waiting for you.
Hmmm, wonder if your sig'll get updated to tell us how long before that crazy girl (not sure about the spelling or the usage of the word I have in mind) returns.

RedDragon

Reaction score
17 Count...Oh, can someone catch me up on the basic story line...the thread is already 25 pages long and I'd rather not read all that if I don't have to...I really don't have the paitence after my working vacation...I'm to tired...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... You can cut that in half if you change your personal options to display 30 or 40 posts per page instead of the default 15.
Will drop you a PM tomorrow, attempting to catch you up.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do you still need the catch up? Here goes:

The Moppets at home were disgussing the APES and what to do when the man returned, when Miss Mingostone and Jack touched shell-fish and Mingostone/Father and Jack/Vibs had a body transportation because of a fish allergy. And so for a few pages Mingostone was Father and Jack was Vibs.

Then they returned to normal *ish*.

Kyle and Biggy created some robots of Vic and Ted and tried to bring the to life via lightning, Father was hit by the lightning and has lost all memory.

Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... And don't forget... Bo is completely under Christy's control, can only move when she commands it, and is currently tied up to a chair locked in the closet.
The twins were doing a bad Pocahontas play when they saw their parents arguing, Vibs imitated Mother, Viq got frozen in place and devoured by DanDan... Viq drank something or other that DanDan had swallowed before, is now under the temporary influence of a bad potion, and DanDan ate itself reducing it to only a blue furry stomachlike bulge.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<Dances, hugs, cries, dances, hugs, hugs, hugs...> (I'll get back to you once I regain the ability and time to talk...)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just don't take too long... We wanna know bout you and your, um, stories? reactions? Oh forget it, just post.