The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

Gentle Giant

Reaction score
I remember the day that Henson died. Sammy Davis Jr. also died that day. I was at work and we had a snowstorm that day. One of the guys I worked with was bothering me and I said to him" Can please leave me alone I am upset because I just found out that Jim Henson died" and he did:smile:

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Ok, what gets to me...

Kermit facing Doc Hopper in TMM, with all his friends apearing behind him.

In TMM, Kermit talking to his conscience after "I'm Going to go Back There Someday"

"Saying Goodbye". Nuf said.

The wedding scene from TMTM when we see the principal classic characters in the pews and then we pull back and ALL the Henson Muppets start singing.

The opening dedication from MCC.

Gonzo singing "My Way" on TMS.

Any time anyone sings "It's In Everyone of Us". My FAVORITE song to ever be associated with the Muppets.

The Ray Charles "Bein Green" Jim Henson montage from Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson

I already mentioned the end of that special in an earlier post.

The Linda Rondstat "Your Love Will Live in My Heart" montage from the 30 years special.

The annual Carol Sing from Muppet Family Christmas. Especially "Old Friends, New Friends".

Jim's appearence at the end of Muppet Family Christmas.

The footage of Jim's funeral from the MSNBC Jim Henson special.

"And if three whole people...why not four
And if four whole people...why not more
And more
And more

And when all those people believe in you
Deep enough and strong enough
Believe in you
Hard enough and long enough
It stands to reason
You yourself will start to see what everybody sees in you

And maybe even you
Can believe in you, too"

Kermit: What a great song. I knew you guys could do the tribute to Jim.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
You are all gonna laugh, but...

Ok, well i HOPE you all laugh!

This should be funny, and it is!
i don't really know why this song make me want to cry, but it does, it's a song from Muppet Classic Theater...i hope your all laughing by now!

it's the song duning the Emperor's new clothes "It's you" LOL, i have NO idea why, it make's me want to cry, not that i do, the song just makes me want to! Isn't that the strangest thing?!?

I don't know! maybe it because Rizzo and the other rat's are ripping poor Fozzie off? although fozzie's not "poor" he's an emperor! maybe it's just the tone of the song, maybe because Frank isn't performing Fozzie( or any other muppets) anymore...
maybe because it's not that great of a muppet project;-)

i don't know i could have just thought of something sad at the time i was watching it and the song just went with what i was thinking?

do i need help?

Zack)Rowlf the, could someone please tell me why i would want to make myself look like a fool like this?Dog.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Saying Goodbye every time.

Even when I hear it I start to nearly, just about, well not really I'm only pretending to, um what was I saying? I know, I always cry when I hear that l song.

:frown:

Joggy

Reaction score
Zack

That song "It's You" is one of my favorite songs from the video! I somehow love the rats.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Got another one...

Scooter's verse/lyric in "Saying Goodbye." Thinking of Richard and what's happened to Scooter since then it's just kinda...I dunno, prophetic. Or ironic. One of the two.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Saying good bye and jimhenson death saddest moments.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Joggy

Yeah Muppet Classic Theather isn't the greatest Muppet project, but there are so many great songs in!
I like "Who do ya think your fooilng?" yeah, right, sure! and "gotta get that name!"

Zack)Rowlf the, it's you! it's you! it's really, really you!Dog.

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
Probably the magazine ad that was placed right after Jim died that had Kermit with one tear. :frown:

I can't remember anything from MTM (saw it such a long time ago), but the crane shot @ the end of TMM makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :smile:, and MCC chokes me up just a little. :smile:

-SPEEGS