The Most Unfriendly Forum

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just don't like IMDb period, they NEVER accept my contribution for updates, even though they are correct.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I don't know what's the worst, but MuppetCentral is definately the most friendly forum I've ever come across! Though alot of the time I feel as if my posts are being ignored, since I don't always post (and when I do, they seem to die quickly, heehee). But this place is fantastic compared to most.

That Announcer

Reaction score
An Editorial on the IMDb

I used to frequent the IMDb. Now I know why I like MC so much better. Why, you may ask? Well:

1) People on the IMDb tend to lean completely towards one side of the argument and call you an idiot if you don't agree with them. Admittedly I can be a bit one sided, but not as much as these people.

2) Nowhere else have I ever heard such a proliferation of the phrase "GET OVER IT!" The people are very rude.

3) There's always some hormone-charged forum that scares the heck out of me inasmuch as I try to stay out of that sort of thing. So that's bad.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought ToonZone was bad, I just read some threads from the sucky new TV.com....MAN, that place is intemindating! The new, TV.com users, and chewing out original TV Tome users, who are complaining about the newsite. Such language, and fighting!