1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jul 16, 2009.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

This is rully Prawny's project as he's the one who galvanized the community's reactions and contributions here... But I have to say, after reading some of the many pieces at TP... If you don't have any current Muppet merch in need of reviewing, then write some opinion pieces on your thoughts about the Muppet worlds. It could be a Sesame book review from the old Book Club collection, why Andy and Randy morphed themselves into such names when first known as Jeffy and Kirby on Muppet Time, a long-cherished classic like the Tale of the Bunny Picnic, or something silly like comparing Woodstock to the various Muppet rock bands and why we owned the scene over that little gathering in NYC. The point is, have fun and write and submit. Keep that in mind and just do it.

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I completely agree and endorse what Ed said. We'll take all kinds of writing. Just submit whatever you'd like and hopefully we'll be able to include it. :D

Melissa, feel free to write about whatever you'd like whenever you'd like. I'll take submissions from anyone and everyone and our proof-reading crew will read over it.

Thanks gang!

3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I might not be able to get to the pics today but if i get sometime after doing some yard work i'll give you some pics from the ones i have Ryan. Peace out!

4. theprawncracker

Awesome! No real hurry, Kyle. Just whenever you can. :D Thanks man!

5. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Sounds good. I will have to think about a topic and get back to you as soon as I can. Maybe if any of us attends any Muppet events I can write a review of that as well too. I always enjoy reading about the things here people attend in their hometown.

6. theprawncracker

Hey all! I need a volunteer to proof-read a couple articles I have... anyone interested? :D

7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

What happened with the one I sent you back? *Munches on coffee cake.

8. theprawncracker

Oh I got it--and thank you, by the by--but I have even MORE that need a'reviewin'. :p

9. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

10. theprawncracker

Awesome! Thanks Arianne! :D They'll be along shortly!

11. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

Prawnie, I'm always up for reviewin, so feel free to send whatever you want my way and I'll get em back to ya usually by the end of the day. (I have waaay too much free time on my hands)

12. theprawncracker

Haha awesome! Will do! I'll be sending one in a bit. :D Thanks Alex!

13. Muppetfan44

Hey!

I sent you the one article I reviewed with tracked changes. If you want to send anything to me after 4pm, send it to my g-mail: arianne.gallagher@gmail.com. Have a good one! :)

14. theprawncracker

Thanks much, Arianne! It means a lot! :D

15. Muppetfan44

Not a problem; glad to help

I'll have my Kermit Culture article to you on August 1st

16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Done a little editing. I'm really liking the way we seem to be flocking together to get the work done here!

"Cooperation!" Not just the name of an SS song!

17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I am so happy about all of this...and even happier that I get to sit back and enjoy it. Thank you guys for your efforts to make MC the best site it can be. You always have my support! ;)

18. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Sorry I haven't been posting anything. I had to find the book and I'm going to re read it as to do a good review. Oh I found out something interesting did you all know that Pepe was going to be a mouse at first? I thought that was kind of funny!

19. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

*is thinking of reviewing RTL next*

*ducks*

20. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Now I'm going to sound stupid but what is RTL?