1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by theprawncracker, Jul 16, 2009.

1. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Whoops! My bad. Return to Labyrinth. It is both loved and reviled. It is a "manga" continuation of the Labyrinth movie.

http://gobblin.net

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Kelly, are you channelling Jean? Was gonna suggest you do that review, but since Vol 4's yet to be released... Oh well, I say go fer it!
    *If only I could correctly type the Scooter smilie, anyone know how to?)

3. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Well-Known Member

; + ) = ;)

4. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Hey, Ryan, I can do some proofreading too, if you need it - what's on your plate at the moment?

Oh, and the SG review's in your inbox - sent it out this morning.

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Colby. Seems a shame to have to break up my perfect post score of quint 2's (22222), but onwards we go. :)

6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

My plate has been cleared, thankfully. But next article I get should come your way Erin!

And I got the review! Very, very awesome. Thanks for taking the time to write it. :D

7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I finished another review. Can anyone proofread it for me?

8. theprawncracker

If you want to e-mail it to me I can easily find someone to read it over for you, Shane. Or I can just do it. I should have some free time today. :D

9. RedPiggy

I wonder if anyone's heard any kind of status on the articles we've been writing. If they're never going to be published, maybe we need an articles thread here on the forums or something. I know I've written three so far and even if one just got published ... or, heck, even if mine weren't published at all but I saw SOMEONE'S getting published, I'd feel more motivation to write more.

10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The staff is aware and encouraging the articles to be published. Layout can take time. You got the staff in your corner. I promise to be whatever (respectful) pain I can be to get these on the site. :super:

11. theprawncracker

I'm submitting to Phil tomorrow, I'm just waiting on one more article to be proof-read before I send it off. We should see something soon!

Jamie HAS been a huge pain--erm... wait, no... a HUGE help! If we do see some action, it's all because of his undying support!

12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

And no one can deny that support, comfort and a good underwire are all important aspects of...er...moderators duties.

13. RedPiggy

Yes, thanks for all the support, from writers, editors, and whatever. I just like to check in every once in awhile to see what's up. It's the manager in me.

14. theprawncracker

I got the other article in and I just e-mailed Phil... so we'll see what happens! Hopefully he gives us his support and we see something come of this. Thanks for getting this tarted gang, and keep writing! :D

15. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*would happily tart up any project of yours Prawnie*

*ships in some Meditarranian women and coconuts*

16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Well-Known Member

You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all - erm, mango salsa anyone? *offers chips*

17. RedPiggy

Coolness. I'm working on the Return to Labyrinth review as well. Hopefully I'll have it done tonight.

18. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

Hey Prawncracker!
    I just e-mailed you my review of "Kermit Culture". Let me know when you get it.

Hope you like it and that eventually I can see it on MC!

:)

19. theprawncracker

I just got it, Arianne! Thanks much! I'll send it to the proof-readers soon! :D

20. theprawncracker

Any volunteers to proof-read an article for me? I'd do it myself but I don't have time today... Thanks in advance, gang! :D