The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Okay, here's some of what I'd like to do.

I didn't see a review for Street Gang (then again, I do need new glasses one of these days), so I'd like to do a review on that.

I'd also like to contribute another fan testimonial for Richard Hunt's tribute page - can I do that?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Okay, here's some of what I'd like to do.

I didn't see a review for Street Gang (then again, I do need new glasses one of these days), so I'd like to do a review on that.

I'd also like to contribute another fan testimonial for Richard Hunt's tribute page - can I do that?
Perfect! I completely forgot that Street Gang didn't get a good review here on the site. A review of that would be AWESOME, Erin!

And of course you (and you, heralde) can add another fan testimonial! That's a great idea! :big_grin:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Okay, so my eyesight isn't that bad after all. I'll get to work on an SG review as soon as I have a few spare moments.

Do we just send them in as Word documents, and do we send them on to you or to someone else?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I would love to review/write an opininon piece on "Kermit Culture: Critical perspectives on Jim Henson's Muppets". It will take me to the end of the week to finish reading it, but I would love to write a review on it; It's a great anthology so far. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So you haven't seen the review at ToughPigs yet Arianne? And wha happa to the calendar? *Prods with ? nagging stick. :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Erin - Word documents are perfect, thanks! Just send when you can!

Muppetfan44 - Yes! That would be a wonderful review to have! Just write it when you can and send it my way. :big_grin:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
So you haven't seen the review at ToughPigs yet Arianne? And wha happa to the calendar? *Prods with ? nagging stick. :stick_out_tongue:
I have seen the review at Toughpigs, but after reading what I have so far, there are things that I disagree with, plus it's always good to have another perspective.

Calendar Girl: Pig Dreams is already started. I have january done but I haven't posted it yet becuase the forum got bombarded with a bunch of new fics in the last month or so, so I wanted to wait till things died down a little. Once I finish February and March I will post January. I having a lot of fun with it though!

Someday I want to write something about the Kermit/Piggy dynamic too. That will be my next project for winter break!

Thanks prawncracker, I'm setting myself a deadline of August 1st; I'll get the article to you then.
:smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Back "in the day" I have written a few reviews for this site for a few Muppet projects and I really enjoyed it and got some nice feedback. I really enjoy writing it was one of my greatest strengths throughout school and it would be especially fun to write pieces on Muppet stuff.

As I don't have any of the current merchandise maybe for now I can either help someone else out or if anyone has ideas of something they'd like me to contribute....

Only downfall is my schedule is rather hectic these days so it may take me awhile to get articles out but I would really love to be a part of this. I take a lot of care into my writing and would want to do it right.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Oh yes, I can do proof reading as well. I'm awesome at grammar and all that.