The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Whoops! My bad. Return to Labyrinth. It is both loved and reviled. It is a "manga" continuation of the Labyrinth movie.

http://gobblin.net

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kelly, are you channelling Jean? Was gonna suggest you do that review, but since Vol 4's yet to be released... Oh well, I say go fer it!
*If only I could correctly type the Scooter smilie, anyone know how to?)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hey, Ryan, I can do some proofreading too, if you need it - what's on your plate at the moment?

Oh, and the SG review's in your inbox - sent it out this morning.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Colby. Seems a shame to have to break up my perfect post score of quint 2's (22222), but onwards we go. :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, Ryan, I can do some proofreading too, if you need it - what's on your plate at the moment?

Oh, and the SG review's in your inbox - sent it out this morning.
My plate has been cleared, thankfully. But next article I get should come your way Erin!

And I got the review! Very, very awesome. Thanks for taking the time to write it. :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I finished another review. Can anyone proofread it for me?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I finished another review. Can anyone proofread it for me?
If you want to e-mail it to me I can easily find someone to read it over for you, Shane. Or I can just do it. I should have some free time today. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone's heard any kind of status on the articles we've been writing. If they're never going to be published, maybe we need an articles thread here on the forums or something. I know I've written three so far and even if one just got published ... or, heck, even if mine weren't published at all but I saw SOMEONE'S getting published, I'd feel more motivation to write more.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The staff is aware and encouraging the articles to be published. Layout can take time. You got the staff in your corner. I promise to be whatever (respectful) pain I can be to get these on the site. :super: