The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone's heard any kind of status on the articles we've been writing. If they're never going to be published, maybe we need an articles thread here on the forums or something. I know I've written three so far and even if one just got published ... or, heck, even if mine weren't published at all but I saw SOMEONE'S getting published, I'd feel more motivation to write more.
I'm submitting to Phil tomorrow, I'm just waiting on one more article to be proof-read before I send it off. We should see something soon!

frogboy4 said:
The staff is aware and encouraging the articles to be published. Layout can take time. You got the staff in your corner. I promise to be whatever (respectful) pain I can be to get these on the site. :super:
Jamie HAS been a huge pain--erm... wait, no... a HUGE help! If we do see some action, it's all because of his undying support!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jamie HAS been a huge pain--erm... wait, no... a HUGE help! If we do see some action, it's all because of his undying support!
And no one can deny that support, comfort and a good underwire are all important aspects of...er...moderators duties.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yes, thanks for all the support, from writers, editors, and whatever. I just like to check in every once in awhile to see what's up. It's the manager in me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I got the other article in and I just e-mailed Phil... so we'll see what happens! Hopefully he gives us his support and we see something come of this. Thanks for getting this tarted gang, and keep writing! :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pawnsnapper said:
Thanks for getting this tarted gang, and keep writing!
*would happily tart up any project of yours Prawnie*

*ships in some Meditarranian women and coconuts*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all - erm, mango salsa anyone? *offers chips*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Coolness. I'm working on the Return to Labyrinth review as well. Hopefully I'll have it done tonight.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hey Prawncracker!
I just e-mailed you my review of "Kermit Culture". Let me know when you get it.

Hope you like it and that eventually I can see it on MC!

:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Prawncracker!
I just e-mailed you my review of "Kermit Culture". Let me know when you get it.

Hope you like it and that eventually I can see it on MC!

:smile:
I just got it, Arianne! Thanks much! I'll send it to the proof-readers soon! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Any volunteers to proof-read an article for me? I'd do it myself but I don't have time today... Thanks in advance, gang! :big_grin: