The Muppet movie saga: You and I belong with each other...not apart.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
The first saga:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-muppet-movie-saga-everything-is-different.59121/

Second saga:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-muppet-movie-saga-my-favorite-harmony.59148/

Third saga:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-muppet-movie-saga-new-chances-or-new-questions.59179/

This is the fourth and final installment of the saga. It's going to start out in Kermit's POV and then it will go to third person point of view. It's about the gang are finally on their vaction and having a blast. Not for long. If you wanna find out what, read this story and find out soon!

Chapter one is coming soon!

Last edited:

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one

I was sitting on a towel at a sandy beach. The wind breeze was actually starting to feel good. After all that has happened, I thought about doing alot of stuff that I'm glad I didn't do.

I turned and saw Piggy and Annale making sand castles. That kind of stuff makes me smile. Knowing that they're happy makes me happy. Nothing was more upsetting than watching her go flat-lined. I still have issues with that, but I will get over it.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit had two options. One was to leave everything and everything one. Or, he would have to take them with him and not lose them. Surprisingly, it was too late.

Two days earlier, they were on the sandy ground with a whole month's worth of fun. Kermit was holding his wife's hand, and he took a deep breath as they began to chill.

Leah and Zoot, however, were in their cabin with the band. Zoot kissed her forehead and shook her playfully. "Man, you must love that girl." Dr. Teeth said to Zoot. Zoot and Leah stared into each others eyes. "You wouldn't believe it, dude." Zoot said. "Well, you are lucky to have me." Leah told him.

"Beaker, what's up?" Ami asked. "Meep mo, mo?" Beaker replied with a question. She shrugged and leaned against him.

"Piggy!" Jazzy called, "Annale is making a sand castle!" Piggy jumped and ran towards her daughter. Kermit, on the other hand, was right beside her.

"Hi, babe!" Kermit said. "Hi." Piggy said, "You was at the stand five seconds ago." "I'm a frog, Piggy." he replied, "Besides, as many arguments I've been through, that's nothing." She gave him a confusing look. "Honey, we need to talk." she said. "Daddy. Mommy." Annale said, "Are you fighting?" Piggy bent down to her and rubbed her head. "Of course not. We're just going to talk." she replied and turned to Janice, "JANICE, WATCH ANNALE!"
~~
"Piggy, is there something wrong?" Kermit asked with a crackling voice. "Well, I don't think that it'll be right if I never told you this, but I can't stay here." she replied. He took a frying pan. "Who? Why? Where? How?" he asked. She took a deep breath. "It's Constantine and he's been giving me some strange looks." she said. He sat beside her. "Did he touch you?" he asked her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

"No." Piggy replied. "Don't worry about him." Kermit said, "I won't let him hurt you." They shared a kiss. "Kermit." Leah said, "Where's Zoot?" "He went to the band room." Piggy replied. "Thanks." Leah said, "Kermit, can Piggy and Annale come?" "Sure" the frog replied.

"Hey, girly, what's groovy?" Flyod asked. "I don't know." Annale replied. "Hey, I gotta talk to Kermit." Piggy said, "Watch her for me."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit stared into the screen. Piggy is gone. She was in a wreck a few hours ago. "Kermit." Fozzie said, "Annale is with the band." He nodded and cried.

"This is a Muppet news flash. Miss Piggy was recently in a wreck and now we have information on this terrible incident. She was hit by a drunk driver at a stop sign and she was pronounced unresponsive, meaning if she not in a coma, she is dead as a door nail." Newsie said, "No word on her conditions or injuries yet. We will be following this story."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

Kermit slammed the door shut as he walked out of the house. Kermit started the car engine and it roared as he began to drive.
~~~
Meanwhile at the California Commuity Hospital....

"Dr. Dillard, what are we going to do?" Nurse Fran asked. "She's not responsive and we have no choice, but to consider that she's either dead or in a coma." he replied, "Unfortunatly, if she's in a coma, she will NEVER wake-"

"Excuse me Fran, but Kermit The Frog just walked in." Johanna, the receptionist said. "I'll talk to him and Fran stays here." the doctor said. "What are you going to tell him?" Fran asked, "You do realize that after what happened a few years ago?" "Yes and I don't know." he said and walked out of the room.

Kermit and Fozzie was waiting in the waiting room when the doctor stood in front of them. "Hi, I'm Dr. Dillard and I don't know how Kermit will react, but if Miss Piggy is in a coma, she'll never wake up. We have tried everything to help, but she didn't respond." the Dr. said.

"So, she's really gone?" Kermit asked angerly, "Y-y-you couldn't wake her up-" "Kermit." Fozzie said, "They tri-" "If she's gone...why am I here?" the frog asked, "Why am I even alive right now?" "Let's sit you down." Johanna said and sat him down, "Fozzie, what does he mean when he asked those questions?" The doctor pulled him aside.

"Fozzie, what was he saying?" The doctor asked. "A few years ago, she ran off and never came back. Then, two people told him that she was dead and he lost it. He ran away and a few hours later, two gunshots were fired." Fozzie said with his voice breaking, "It was him."
~~
"Kermit, do you understanding what we're saying?" "Yea." Kermit replied faintly. "I'm sorry, but no one is allowed to see her." she said. Kermit stood up and walked out of the hospital and left.
~~
"What are we going to do?" Ami asked. "I don't know, but I think that the doctors are lying-" "No." Zoot said with his phone, "I'll put it on speaker."

"Okay, tell them." he said.

"She's gone...just gone." Kermit cried.

"What happened?" Jazzy asked.

"She's in a permant coma..." the frog bawled, "I can't do this."

"Do what?" Leah asked.

"Anything." the frog's voice got a faint like tone.

"Kerm, where are you?" Clifford asked.

"The h-highway." the frog replied.

"You need to pull over and Fozzie and I will get you." Clifford said.

"No-"

"You're gonna pass out if you-Kermit?" Walter asked.

"Fozzie, come with me." Clifford said, "Gonzo's in charge. Fozzie and Clifford ran out for the bus.
~~
Kermit's vision got burrly and his hearing echoed................

WHAT HAPPENED? FIND OUT NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Fozzie and Clifford stopped the bus by Kermit's car. Fozzie shot up and ran towards Kermit. "Kermit?" he asked. "Hmm." Kermit said. "You're okay?" the bear asked. "Yea." Kermit replied, "Fine." "Come on." the bear got him out the car.
~~
Meanwhile at the hospital......

"Doctor." a female voice said. Piggy. "Well, you woke up." the doctor said, "I'll be right back."
~~
"Kermit." Walter said, "The doctor called and she woke up. She's coming home!" Leah and Zoot walked to the kid. "What?" they both asked. "WHAT!?" Kermit asked.

A few days later.....

Kermit and Piggy walked into the Frog's swampy house. Annale ran and tucked on Kermit's arm. "Hey." he said. "Guess what?" she asked. "What?" Piggy asked. "Granny said for you two to come in here."

Kermit and Annale walked in as Piggy sat on a very dry log. "Piggy, you're coming?" "Yea." Piggy replied.

They continued to walk in when...SUPRIZE! All of their friends were there. Beaker, Ami, Jazzy, Leah, Zoot, all of them!

Kermit cupped Piggy's face into his hand and they shared a kiss.

THE END!