1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The Muppet Show Season 3 Amazon Sales Rank

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Jan 27, 2008.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

We are now at 14! wow 14 I can't wait to see this at least make the top ten.

2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

NUMBER 12 GANG! We are SO close to top ten--and it's not even out yet! :excited:

3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I don't know if anyone has a "Coconuts" store near them, but Season Two was in their top five last year (I almost think it was number two, actually). I bet Season Three could do as good.

4. dwayne1115

We have one more to go as of right now we are at 11! wow 11 people ths must send the message to disney that People love the Muppets

5. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

At this moment we are at #10 :sing:

6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Woo hoo! Top Ten status!

7. dwayne1115

(Starts Singing Movin on up)

8. dwayne1115

We are now at Number 8

9. theprawncracker

I'm pretty sure last year's box set peaked at number 8, I think this one is definitely going to do better! :D

10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Eeek! Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" just overtook us for a minute! Keep moving on up TMS!

11. dwayne1115

We are now at number six and I can't debate on going to Wal mart tonight after midnight or wait till early in the morning I'm just so exited. I work at Wal Mart and went to the New DVD realease and there selfs where empty. They had a paper of what was going to go where and on it was TMS Season 3. That was on my break, and when I got off I went back to see if they had marked the price yet. They had Wal mart is selling it at $34.96, and I get a 10% discount!
    I dont know when I bought TMS Season one at Wal mart the day it came out I was real early in the morning and they had already Marked the price down! so I really dont know what to do.

12. theprawncracker

We're now at number 5! ! This is SO exciting! I'm off right now to go buy my set at Wal-Mart! Hope the price is good, if not I'll be exchanging it at Best Buy after school. Have a GREAT day everyone! And now... It's time to get things started! :) :o :sing:

13. pattywack

pattywack New Member

I'm so excited for you! I still havn't got ANY! Guh! :o :mad:

14. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I'm going to try to get my copy at Target today. If not, Amazon still has a pretty good price up right now (though with my luck it'll be gone by the time I place my order :/).

15. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I bought mine from amazon, and got it today so I feel proud I was able to help it go up :D!

16. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We're still holding strong at number 5. :batty: