1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

He's gotten SO MUCH better since then.
  2. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

I found Jim Henson on Arsenio Hall at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-PwZltH8E. This is one of Jim Hensons last interviews.Nice little visit by Kevin Clash and Clifford as well. That's CLIFF. ORD. You'll see.
  3. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

that's a great clip!
  4. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

anytimepally glad you liked it.
  5. Fozzie Bear

Clifford is just too cool! Jim had a haircut there, too. I don't recall ever seeing him with short hair as that. Rather dapper!
  6. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I just got an Apple iPhone the other day, and one of the first things I did on YouTube was watch MaNaMaNa. :D
  7. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I am always struck by how Jim's voice sounded so much like Dr. Teeth and Rowlf, but nothing like Kermit.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Really? I always thought he sounded more like Kermit. Like how Frank sounds a lot like Sam.
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

A teensy bit off, but her laugh is brilliant. I think the scripting was off, more than the voice. And the hair...my my my.
  10. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I think in this clip, her voice is more masculine than Frank's version.
  11. The 11th UrRu

The 11th UrRu Member

12. The 11th UrRu

The 11th UrRu Member

"cause the vchip will block it out before you see it, okkkkkkkk"

Such an underrated talent, Bill has got to be one of the funniest people in the business period.
  13. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

14. Jonathan

Jonathan New Member

Any comments?
    Anyone?
  15. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Its funny and wierd. I guess people dont know what to make of it.
  16. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

17. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I watched it few days ago. I like it and remember seeing or seeing something like back in the day. I wasn't around when it aired but i known i had seen something like it before.
  18. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Yup, I've seen it before, it's great! It's available at The Museum of TV and Radio (now the Paley Center of Media). I loved seeing the puppeteers interacting with each other.

"We get to do what everyone else wants to do and that's act crazy. Except we get paid to do it!" ;)
    Richard Hunt
  19. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I just watched it.Thanks for the link!:)
  20. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

I found The muppet Show sketch of Link and :concern: dance to and sing the song "Macho Man". Here it is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmnujoolvzw&NR=1. Its especially funny when :concern: sings it with chickens and wins the fight against Links group.