1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

LOL! I love this! I am cracking up!
  2. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

I think I'm going to DIIIIE. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my llife! I loved the fact that the Swedish Chef was given the star treatment, and the "florf of the saltsi-pepsi" had me rolling. Thanks for the great laugh!
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That was funny. At first i thought that the Swedish Chef was going to appear out of knowhere. But i still enjoyed it and that it was great. Thanks for sharing that.
  4. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

MuppetDanny ut the Limbo sketch from the Cleo Laine episode of The Muppet Show in his album. Its great and i love that sketch. Here it is http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/muppetdanny/?action=view&current=Movie.flv Thank you MuppetDanny. I eespecially love how :) gets stuck scrunched up to win limbo and :o hasto help him get unscrunched. I have been looking everywhere online for this. Enjoy and please put it on youtube muppetdanny.
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

6. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

7. quanah

quanah New Member

8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Awwww...I LOVED it!
    Some parts made me laugh & some made me teary eyed.
    I love Kermit too.:)
  9. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

I felt warm and toasty inside when I saw it. ;_; I love you Jim Henson. XD
  10. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

In that sketch if you watch the scene where Baskerville goes under the limbo stick keep an eye on Boppity and you will see Frank Oz's hand in the shot holding Boppity's arm-rods.

:concern:
  11. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Is the Inchworm sketch available on YouTube? I've been searching for it, but I can't seem to find it. :smirk:

I want to show Cody, the kid I babysit for, the one from the Rich Little episode. Obviously if it's not available online, I can just wait til the DVD comes out in August! YAYYY! :)
  12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I just found this mix of Muppets and Coldplay on YouTube. Someone has cut clips of the Muppets together beautifully to a Coldplay song, and even worked to get the lip synch close to right. Not sure who created it, but it's great.
  13. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Theres ascene at the end of Muppets and Coldplay where :) and :mad: are in a car driving off after getting married. i dont remember that ever happening. could you guys help me with it.
  14. Beauregard

Most of the Kermit/Piggy clips here were taken from Never Before. The wedding car scene is from the very end of the scene before it disolves into a pink heart.
  15. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Wow--you know, I have a strong suspicion that was intentional. The music had a very bouncy Muppet Show theme feel, complete with final saxophone blaaat as the commercial ended.

Hmmmm.....
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I agree with you Andy. It does look like Sweetums and the music sounds like some type of Muppet music. I loved it and never heard of this place before. Pretty cool find.
  17. Wow...I had a Noble Roman's near me when I was a kid. That really takes me back!
  18. Beauregard

*gasps!* Oh that was sooo Sweetums rip-off...and the sax blast was totally TMS finish.

Anyway, I found something on YouTube yesterday, not sure if you've seen it here before. Piggy and Kermit Camera Test.
  19. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

AWWW! <3 I saw that one. It is sooo romantic! XD

I'm sorry I hit Miss Mousey...

You hit her?

Just a tinsy wincy bit! X3
  20. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member