1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Dunno if it's been posted, but I just found The Muppets Go Hollywood on YouTube... do a search, it's there. In five parts, no less!
  3. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Lol, Piggy sings "Baby Face" about herself!!! :flirt:
  4. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

I found Jim, Frank and Michael Talk about the Muppets on youtube. They talk about :). How they write, film, and perform him. :) even explains how he looks at the camera. This is rare as it was ment for the jim Henson Company to see only. Here is the link http://youtube.com/watch?v=IPKng8j9Mnw&mode=related&search= Enjoy.
  5. Speed Tracer

6. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet New Member

I remember that song, and the episode where Beaker goes on that Star Trek cruise.
  7. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I have this in my fave places on youtube!
    I like the song in the first place,but when Kermit did it,it was great!

Nice going Kermit!
    :) :Thank you!
    Nice going Kermit!
    :) :Thank you!
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-xvlYMGck&NR=1

Did anybody post this? I didn't look through all the posts to try to see. It's called A Boy and His Frog. It is a beautiful, heart-wrenching tribute. You'll feel a trickle of a tear inside somewhere.

I felt it in my heart.
  9. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I saw it on youtube. It's the most beautiful tribute to Jim and Kermit. Glad to have seen it because i can't seem to get enough of it. :)
  10. Speed Tracer

11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Actually the whole episode is on youtube. Just look for "Change Of Address" and you should fine the whole episode broke up into 3 or 4 different parts. I remember seeing when it first aired and it was heartbreaking but still cool to know that everyone at the end that was finally friends and not enemies.
  12. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

I found The Luncheon Counter clip from the Nancy Walker episode of The Muppet Show. Its great and features the first appearence of The Luncheon Counter Monster. Here is the link at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDzySHSrQ9g&NR=1 Enjoy.
  13. roschler

roschler New Member

Elmo Numa Numa!

Hello everyone!

Here's a video I made of Elmo and Grover, along with the help of some feisty robots and toys, doing the Numa Numa dance in their own crazy way:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ncXkdeRRjiQ

Enjoy!
  14. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

15. peyjenk

peyjenk New Member

Wow, that guy does look like Sweetums.

It's a fun commercial... makes me want to go there! :)
  16. azalben

azalben New Member

17. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

That was funny!I loveThe Swedish Chef!:D Thanks for the laugh.:)
  18. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

19. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Enjoy it, I did! This was very fun and funny, and I appreciate that you posted it here. I have to say, too, that the recipe turned out just like it should have and, while "Croonchy," was delicious!

20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member