1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That's interesting to know IgorPonweed! Makes ya think.:confused:

That's so cool, I caught Jim!:excited:
  2. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

I just watched the "of Muppets and Men" special on YouTube. I never even knew it existed. I knew there was a book, but not a TV special. It was very entertaining.
  3. Skye

Skye Active Member

I really loved watching that special on there too, FuzzMonkey. I loved reading the book too, but the special is so much fun to see!
  4. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

I love the part where they're recording the gurgling fish. It looks like they had so much fun working on that show. But lot of work too. I just wish I could have been a part of it all.
  5. Skye

Skye Active Member

Oh, I know it, I adored that part, too! Hehe, Louise sure looked like she was having the best time of all of them! :D
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, that was a fun documentary to watch!:)
  7. FuzzMonkey

FuzzMonkey New Member

8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I've seen this one. It's pretty funny to watch. :) :mad: :halo:
  9. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

Wilson's Meats Meeting Film

They have 2 complete Wilson's Meats Meeting Films on youtube. It includes the characters and commercials. Its hillarious. :sympathy: is even in the first one. He makes a brief apperance at the beginning. Heres the first one. http://youtube.com/watch?v=w282YjrFIGE the second one shows Jims concept commercials. It just proves hes out there but in a good way. Heres the second one. http://youtube.com/watch?v=bAOQM8o5kJ4 Enjoy
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Aw man! That so so intirely too funny for words! Thaank you so much for that!:)
  11. PDiddymus

PDiddymus Member

12. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I saw those. So stupid.:p
  13. masterofmuppets

masterofmuppets New Member

14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That was funny. I really liked it. :)
    JimAndFrank likes this.
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Man! That was wack!:p LOL!:zany:
  16. RKUNKLER

RKUNKLER New Member

17. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I really like that episode.. thanks for letting us know! :)
  18. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Looked at these a couple of weeks ago. Pretty cool to see this. I've had the mp3 song of "Take A Little One Step" song and never knew what it looked like so i finally got to see who she was dancing with. It was so cute and funny.
  19. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

20. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Is the Johnny Fiama Leaves Home episode of Muppets Tonight available on YouTube?