1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

There is a rather... interesting piece I found on YouTube of a certain bear played to a certain sound clip of a certain comedian (namely, Michael Richards). It's pretty clever in the way they pull it off, but... I don't know if I'm actually allowed to post it on here.

(checks forum rules)
  2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

So, you think you've heard Mahna Mahna too many times. Weeeeeeeell, guess again!

A newer version: Bandanana
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Which one or ones would you be breaking? Maybe we can find a loophole, lol
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Well, if you're familiar with the recent Michael Richards "scandal", you'll understand the problem. If not... Well, there's a bit of bad language in it. Some of it is bleeped, others... not so much.

I could probably post it without getting in trouble, expecially if I include a warning/disclaimer. ;)
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

7. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Piggy singing "Fever"

Anyone know where this came from?:confused: I've never seen it before. The lip sych is off, but I think it has to do with the file size. Whoever uploaded it filmed it with a camcorder.

Convincing John
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

It's at the Hollywood Bowl, from a performance sometime last summer (2006).
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

THAT'S FUNNY!! Classic Muppets there!!
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Whoa! The entire Movie! That's amazing!
  11. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

It is illegal also. :)
  12. MGov

MGov New Member

13. MGov

MGov New Member

14. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. MGov

MGov New Member

16. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Those are great guys! Oh, and (I may be alittle slow on this) congrats on the sticky Scoot!
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Well, that is very true.
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow! That is...amazing. Forgive me for moi's ignorance, but, how did they perform this exactly? People in black suits maybe?
  19. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yea they were black suits for that
  20. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That was cool. I have these all downloaded to my computer from Tough Pigs and all. I'll see what I can do with them to get them up on here soon.