1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets and YouTube.com

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by Super Scooter, Dec 1, 2006.

1. TimeMachine

TimeMachine New Member

Wow, there are some really cool clips here! *opens and readies youtube favourites*

I made this a few days ago. It's not very good, considering all the things it should be representing. It didn't help that I didn't have very much footage to work with, and all of that was very low quality. Maybe one day I'll make a better version.

Anyway, check it out.

A Boy and His Frog
  2. Medbe Monster

Medbe Monster New Member

Ooh! Tear Jerking! But what was the footage was the footage at 2:47 and Robin holding up the We'll Miss You Jim Henson Drawing?
  3. TimeMachine

TimeMachine New Member

That was from The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. It's a really, realy tear-jerking special.
    JimAndFrank likes this.
  4. Medbe Monster

Medbe Monster New Member

Is it on Youtube?
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Wow, that was actually a very good tribute. Very nice.
  6. Medbe Monster

Medbe Monster New Member

I just found it on Google Video, You're right that is tear jerking.
  7. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

8. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

9. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

This is extremely cool. Am I right in assuming that this was meant to stay internal? There are a lot of in-jokes about the crew, so I'm guessing it was never shown on TV, right? Or was it?

Anyway, thanks so much for sharing Convincing John.
    I doubly approve. :excited: :excited:

David
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yeah, it was made for the wrap party, I believe.
  11. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

12. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

13. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Not very good? TM, are you fricking kidding me? That has to be one of THE most beautiful fan tributes to Jim Henson I've ever seen. At least in the top ten. Tom Jones' song (which he composed only a few days after Jim's death) by itself is heartbreaking and beautiful; your video makes it moreso.

-Kim
  14. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

Check this out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Fn5gTVyDnM

It is a clip of "The Ghost of Faffner Hall" that has Riff, Mark Knopfler, George Martin, and four Frackles (including Boppity). I don't know which episode had the clip.
  15. dabauckham

dabauckham Member

Very nice! What an interesting assortment of performers! In addition to the ones you mentioned TotallySpiesFan, the penny whistle player is Paddy Moloney from the great celtic group "The Chieftains." :)

Are there any other clips of FH available for viewing? I found the opening theme here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=lCaEe_GX4oE, but that was all I saw on YouTube.
  16. IgorPonweed

IgorPonweed New Member

17. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

When did you get your sticky, Justin?
  18. CookieMonster

CookieMonster New Member

19. PDiddymus

PDiddymus Member

20. PDiddymus

PDiddymus Member