The Muppets At Sea - (Unfinished)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
YEEEES! What do you have in store for our muppet cruisers? *Clasps hands in anticipation*:drool:

We Got Us

Reaction score
We are on page two now.....:wink:
I know, don't you love it? Like real fic-maker-writer-things. lol. What can I tell you about this next part?....more randomness. But that doesn't mean anything, does it? Because their the Muppets :smile:

CHAPTER THREELAND HO!!!!” Gonzo was yelling at the top of his lungs,Like, how would you know?” Asked Janice as she came into the cabin, exhausted from being up all night.Because, I just felt a fish pass by.”So like, why does that mean land?”Because it was a double striped blue horn fish, that's why. They only live in coral reefs, close to land.”Rully?” asked Janice halfheartedly as she flopped down on the bed. But Gonzo wasn't listening-he too had fallen asleep, plugging holes was a hard job. Up on deck, Kermit and Doc were peering over the rail at the land that had appeared, seemingly overnight. The long stretch of visible beach was completely empty, and the lush jungle was dark and close to the shore. Hhm, looks inviting.” Said Kermit sarcastically as he viewed the island through binoculars.Well we may not have much of a choice, we have to land somewhere and get this leak taken care of, your friend Gonzo can only hold out for so long. Besides, this beach looks deserted, and we need supplies.” Answered Doc, with a concerned look at the weary passengers.OK, well why don't you ask your first mate to find us a place to dock?”Right. Sprocket?” The dog that was always under his feet raised his head dutifully, “Run and find Scott Frawely and bring him here please?” The dog sighed and sauntered off. Before long the ship was riding at anchor in a shallow bay, overhung with palm trees and other tropical foliage. It was evening, and Kermit was below deck where most of the other passengers were, trying to get some sleep in an over-crowded cabin. Hey! Give that back!”No way, I don't have any blanket.”Would you stop bumping around up there?!”EIGHT A-CLOCK AND ALL'S WELL!!!”CAN IT BEAUREGARD!!” Kermit had finally gotten them to settle down when Scooter, who had agreed to help Doc and the crew with some of the arrangements, came bursting into the cabin out of breath.Kermit! Kermit! Hurry...up on deck...were surrounded by natives!!” Kermit jumped from the bed, and prepared to dash to the rescue. He was promptly trampled by the rush of people behind him. When he had regained his composure, de-flattened himself, and made it onto deck, he saw that Scooter was right- the previously abandoned bay was flooded with the light of torches! The people were tan, and clad in traditional island clothing. With many shells, and bones for ornaments. Most were wearing colorful body paint. There was much shouting going on, all in a language no one recognized. People were running back and forth through the jungle, where the light of a village could be seen further back. The crew and the passengers, all too bewildered to do anything, simply stood and pondered their chances for survival.Do...savages eat bears?” Asked Fozzie in a shaky voice, No, but I'm pretty sure they eat frogs.” Whispered Scooter, with a warning glance in Kermit's direction.Gee, thanks. You guys are so helpful in a crisis.” Said Kermit quietly. Gonzo was about to add that natives do eat bears, and that cannibals would eat anything, when suddenly Doc's voice rang out.Hello! We come in peace!!” He shouted, “We are visitors to your island, we were blown off course and we only need a few supplies and then we can leave!!” Kermit and the others held their breath. Do you think they understand English?” Whispered Scooter,If not, Piggy speaks french.” Replied Gonzo, Miss Piggy paled.Oh how I wish we'd brought Swedish Chief!” Whined Fozzie, who already had his face buried in his hat. Kermit shushed them. After a deal of conversation between the crowd on the beach, a very tall man with the most extravagant ornaments stepped out of the crowd, he bellowed back in a loud voice.You visitors, come from sea?”That's right.” Answered Doc, less bravely this time. The tall man turned and motioned to the crowd. Suddenly, an enormous cheer rang out from everybody on the beach, and canoes began rowing towards the ship. The puzzled passengers watched as Doc was helped from the lifeboat, and welcomed into a large, important looking vessel containing the tall man who had spoken. Meanwhile the natives had boarded the ship, and were shaking hugging and shaking hands with the people therein. Hmm, someone must have spotted *moi* on board. I always get this type of reception.” Noted Miss Piggy, she smoothed her hair and headed down into the cabin to gather her luggage. Maybe she's right, they spotted her and decided to have a luau.” Said Rowlf as soon as he was sure she was gone. Scooter shook his head.I don't understand, I heard that they were completely hostile towards visitors.”Maybe they forgot.” Offered Beauregard. By this time Doc was trying to converse with the leader, as to the nature of the repairs needed. The man however, who was identified by himself and others as “Jefe”, chief of the tribe, seemed to be trying, In a completely different conversation, to tell Doc why the people were so glad to see them on the island. All Kermit could make out, by leaning over the ship's rail, was that there was an ancient prophecy that spoke of shipwrecked visitors saving the island's people from “The curse of the fish”.
CHAPTER THREELAND HO!!!!” Gonzo was yelling at the top of his lungs,Like, how would you know?” Asked Janice as she came into the cabin, exhausted from being up all night.Because, I just felt a fish pass by.”So like, why does that mean land?”Because it was a double striped blue horn fish, that's why. They only live in coral reefs, close to land.”Rully?” asked Janice halfheartedly as she flopped down on the bed. But Gonzo wasn't listening-he too had fallen asleep, plugging holes was a hard job. Up on deck, Kermit and Doc were peering over the rail at the land that had appeared, seemingly overnight. The long stretch of visible beach was completely empty, and the lush jungle was dark and close to the shore. Hhm, looks inviting.” Said Kermit sarcastically as he viewed the island through binoculars.Well we may not have much of a choice, we have to land somewhere and get this leak taken care of, your friend Gonzo can only hold out for so long. Besides, this beach looks deserted, and we need supplies.” Answered Doc, with a concerned look at the weary passengers.OK, well why don't you ask your first mate to find us a place to dock?”Right. Sprocket?” The dog that was always under his feet raised his head dutifully, “Run and find Scott Frawely and bring him here please?” The dog sighed and sauntered off. Before long the ship was riding at anchor in a shallow bay, overhung with palm trees and other tropical foliage. It was evening, and Kermit was below deck where most of the other passengers were, trying to get some sleep in an over-crowded cabin. Hey! Give that back!”No way, I don't have any blanket.”Would you stop bumping around up there?!”EIGHT A-CLOCK AND ALL'S WELL!!!”CAN IT BEAUREGARD!!” Kermit had finally gotten them to settle down when Scooter, who had agreed to help Doc and the crew with some of the arrangements, came bursting into the cabin out of breath.Kermit! Kermit! Hurry...up on deck...were surrounded by natives!!” Kermit jumped from the bed, and prepared to dash to the rescue. He was promptly trampled by the rush of people behind him. When he had regained his composure, de-flattened himself, and made it onto deck, he saw that Scooter was right- the previously abandoned bay was flooded with the light of torches! The people were tan, and clad in traditional island clothing. With many shells, and bones for ornaments. Most were wearing colorful body paint. There was much shouting going on, all in a language no one recognized. People were running back and forth through the jungle, where the light of a village could be seen further back. The crew and the passengers, all too bewildered to do anything, simply stood and pondered their chances for survival.Do...savages eat bears?” Asked Fozzie in a shaky voice, No, but I'm pretty sure they eat frogs.” Whispered Scooter, with a warning glance in Kermit's direction.Gee, thanks. You guys are so helpful in a crisis.” Said Kermit quietly. Gonzo was about to add that natives do eat bears, and that cannibals would eat anything, when suddenly Doc's voice rang out.Hello! We come in peace!!” He shouted, “We are visitors to your island, we were blown off course and we only need a few supplies and then we can leave!!” Kermit and the others held their breath. Do you think they understand English?” Whispered Scooter,If not, Piggy speaks french.” Replied Gonzo, Miss Piggy paled.Oh how I wish we'd brought Swedish Chief!” Whined Fozzie, who already had his face buried in his hat. Kermit shushed them. After a deal of conversation between the crowd on the beach, a very tall man with the most extravagant ornaments stepped out of the crowd, he bellowed back in a loud voice.You visitors, come from sea?”That's right.” Answered Doc, less bravely this time. The tall man turned and motioned to the crowd. Suddenly, an enormous cheer rang out from everybody on the beach, and canoes began rowing towards the ship. The puzzled passengers watched as Doc was helped from the lifeboat, and welcomed into a large, important looking vessel containing the tall man who had spoken. Meanwhile the natives had boarded the ship, and were shaking hugging and shaking hands with the people therein. Hmm, someone must have spotted *moi* on board. I always get this type of reception.” Noted Miss Piggy, she smoothed her hair and headed down into the cabin to gather her luggage. Maybe she's right, they spotted her and decided to have a luau.” Said Rowlf as soon as he was sure she was gone. Scooter shook his head.I don't understand, I heard that they were completely hostile towards visitors.”Maybe they forgot.” Offered Beauregard. By this time Doc was trying to converse with the leader, as to the nature of the repairs needed. The man however, who was identified by himself and others as “Jefe”, chief of the tribe, seemed to be trying, In a completely different conversation, to tell Doc why the people were so glad to see them on the island. All Kermit could make out, by leaning over the ship's rail, was that there was an ancient prophecy that spoke of shipwrecked visitors saving the island's people from “The curse of the fish”.

We Got Us

Reaction score
Uhm. I just realized that was really super long, sorry. You don't have to read it all tonight, but you *do* have to write more on your story soon, got it?

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Hehehe! Good humor, but you accidently posted the story twice... Very good, btw would you like to make a guest appearence in my fanfic? Love this story! Hahahahahah! *Laughs like a maniac*
Gonzo appears. "Hey! Don't steal my job!"
Me: Oops! Sorry.:embarrassed:
*Composes self* More please!
Alos, Duh! Randomness is the muppet's theme. :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Kay I promise to write more tonight, if I can...
*Goes off to write more story*

We Got Us

Reaction score
Hehehe! Good humor, but you accidently posted the story twice... Very good, btw would you like to make a guest appearence in my fanfic? Love this story! Hahahahahah! *Laughs like a maniac*
Gonzo appears. "Hey! Don't steal my job!"
Me: Oops! Sorry.:embarrassed:
*Composes self* More please!
Alos, Duh! Randomness is the muppet's theme. :smile:
Glad you like, sorry about the double post. And I would LOVE to be in your story...honored...maybe even >takes deep breath< a part in the same vicinity with Scooter?? Ok, I'm in absolutely no place to make demands...anyway, if I ever work on this one again or a new one...you've totes got first pick on cameos girl. :smile:

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
:big_grin:*Squeals!* awsome, okay in the next chapter your a muppet and Scooter becomes intrested in you!!! Kermit and Piggy aren't the only ones who will get sugar under the mistletoe. What do want your name to be in the story?:smile:

We Got Us

Reaction score
:big_grin:*Squeals!* awsome, okay in the next chapter your a muppet and Scooter becomes intrested in you!!! Kermit and Piggy aren't the only ones who will get sugar under the mistletoe. What do want your name to be in the story?:smile:
Omy gosh!!!!! You made my Christmas dream come true!!! (Or is that being a little overdramatic, lol??) You rock! Ok, I once wrote myself into a story and used 'Lonnie' as my name since it's vaguely similar to my real one, 'Locksley'. That will work or you can make something up, anythings good with me in that setting! Love love love you! Now I will be dying all day during class tomorrow. No pressure though, lol! :wink:

And seriously anything you want in ANY of my fan-fics from now on. Your wish is my command!