1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Muppets.com Countdown has begun

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by bobhopesite, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

waiting...:rolleyes: :sleep: tick tock tick tock......

I AM READY OKAY GUYS?? :boo:
  2. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

privacy falls? virus cave? really? I must say if I ever see Miss Piggy telling me that we should respect old people, Statler and Waldorf being abolished for prejudice or Bert and Ernie getting girlfriends I shall get very irritated.
  3. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

22 more days. :excited:
  4. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

In comparison to the atomic clock for the official time (to the mili-second). For people in the united states, the site will launch on:

October 26, 2004 at 05:55:54 AM Greenwich Mean time (GMT)
    (You can convert for other time zones)

Being they have the counter counting to the second I hope it is accurate to the second (but I doubt it is). Why they chose 01:55:54 AM Eastern Time (New York), or in Pacifc Time (California) that is 10:55:54 PM.

I will be checking the site the second the counter hits zero. I really hope it is accurate, cause if by 2:00AM Eastern Time it is not up, I'll be mad - not that the site is not up (I've waited this long, I can go much longer), but because they lied. And since they went to the trouble to make a counter (to the second) they better live up to it. I hate when people get very specifc about something and then don't live up to it.

I can't wait until the 26th at 6:00AM GMT, I looks like it should be a great site
  5. The Good Doctor

The Good Doctor New Member

I just hope the muppets stop behaving badly, and start living up to the reputation that Jim Henson original created for them. Toilet Jokes, and bad writing can only go so fair before it gets old...YA KNOW.
  6. Muppets Holding

Muppets Holding New Member

You are correct GelflingWaldo.
  7. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

They were never really wholesome though. I mean, Statler and Waldorf scream "Here come the bikinis!" in GMC. They swear a little, they drink, they chase girls, they blow each other up. Seriously, have you ever watched some of the older Jim Henson stuff besides Muppet Babies? Statler and Waldorf shot at the stage a couple times! Get your head out of the sand. They aren't baby talk wholesome characters.

Edit: around 17 days left. I wonder what it's go9ing to look like. Maybe some MWoO pictures! Hopefully this count down thing is a taste of what the actual site will be like.
  8. bigbirdfan

bigbirdfan New Member

be shure to wake me up when the new new muppet site comes up :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
  9. bigbirdfan

bigbirdfan New Member

grrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: someone woke me up
  10. Bill

Bill New Member

As nice as that site seems, it looks to be that all the sounds are taken directly off of the Muppet CD-ROM, something that was made quite a few years ago...

I suppose the sounds had to have come from somewhere, but I was hoping for new recordings I guess.
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Counting to Disney's Muppets.com

hey guys,

just ONE week for Disney's NEW Muppets.com to open.....can't wate :crazy: :)
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

The enthusiasm at Palisades is lacking. I thought I'd see how it's going over here.

a_Mickey_Muppet, your avatar scares the crap out of me.
  13. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

Some if not all came from the old muppet world site. Doesn't surprise me. Any new stuff is probably being saved for the launch. If there is no new struff, then I shall not be happy.
  14. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Just a week, time flies I guess. :)
  15. bobhopesite

4 more days. Yeah :excited:
  16. bobhopesite

Well he could get a avatar like Muppets Holding has.
  17. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

So what do you guys think will be on the new site? Games? Video archives? Nothing but promotional crap?
  18. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

Only 3 days and 7 hours before Muppets.com opens :excited:
  19. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member

Man did you ever stopped to see the whole animation. It's cool!!! By the way it will open MONDAY!!! Just a little more patient.
  20. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

The site should be up on October 26, 2004 at 05:55:54 AM Greenwich Mean time (GMT)
    (You can convert for other time zones to see when you should check it out)