1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"The Muppets" first preview screening

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by hiho2themuppets, Aug 19, 2011.

1. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

lol
  2. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

with muppets on it with a hidden The Muppets dvd inside!
  3. dwmckim Well-Known Member

My question is how many total shots and frames are in it.
    theprawncracker likes this.
  4. Beauregard Well-Known Member

To you sir, I tip my hat.

My question is: Which penguins appear in which scenes? i.e. Penguin 1, Penguin 2 and Penguin 3? Rinse and repeat with Chickens and Sheep.
  5. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I just read the whole junior novelization, and I noticed that Janice got a line in the book (not sure if the person who saw the movie forgot about the line or if the book did it differently or if it's not even in the movie, though in my opinion it looked more like something Floyd would say).
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

same or how long it is and did they fix the ending up
  7. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Andy and Randy are the stars, right?
  8. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Is Muppy in it? I won't go see it if he doesn't have a speaking part.
    newsmanfan and minor muppetz like this.
  9. 12Medbe Active Member

~_~

I'm game for hibernating till the 23rd! :laugh:
  10. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

The Sandy Duncan episode is the only time he was full-body, and in that appearance he was sitting. So I wonder if he was worn like a costume (I noticed he never opened his mouth in that scene) or if they attached clothing to the puppet and used some clever trick to hide the puppeteer performing him on the bench.

Though ironically, I used to think he was a full-body character, after seeing him in The Muppet Movie, the 30th anniversary special, and the "Under my Skin" number.
  11. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

You've mentioned that the preview didn't include the end credits. Do you remember if it included the very end, before the credits, where Gary proposes to Mary? Because that scene directly leads to the Mahna Mahna montage in the credits.