"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I saw this and I screamed like a girl! I am uber excited! I haven't been this excited about the muppets since the BoRhap vid came out! EEEEE! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I've watched it more times than I can count, too... and I'd be willing to bet that 90% of what we see of the Jason/Amy faux trailer in the beginning was filmed specifically for this trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if those parts aren't in the movie at all. I think this is a brilliant mislead from The Muppets Studio folks... one that has already generated a massive heap of interest.

kymie

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer - I hopefully have one of those on its way to me across the pond! :big_grin:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I think the clips are in the film, its only a guess, but when Segal says ''Your my best friend'' it cuts to Amy, but I guess he's actually talking to Walter?
Very clever editing!

Chris

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
ive been watching the trailer no stop too and i gotta say...eric jacobsons fozzie has gotten spot on Kudos to him

beaker

Reaction score
Could care less if I saw him. Pepe is overexposed and overused and gets too annoying when the spotlight is on him.
Right, well for a decade he's been one of the main core of the characters. That's like a film that had no Animal or Rizzo

beaker

Reaction score
I've watched it more times than I can count, too... and I'd be willing to bet that 90% of what we see of the Jason/Amy faux trailer in the beginning was filmed specifically for this trailer. I wouldn't be surprised if those parts aren't in the movie at all. I think this is a brilliant mislead from The Muppets Studio folks... one that has already generated a massive heap of interest.
Well, you do see the top of walter's hair in one shot, and a number of other things that definitely seem from the muppet portion of the film. There may have been a few teaser exclusive shots.

In a way I think this is more impacting than if there was the obligatory 30 second graphic logo teaser a year ago.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I want Amy Adams to be my teacher!
Gahhhh, you took the words right out of my mouth. As if I couldn't like her any more...

THOG! HAS THOG! TRAILER! IN! THOOOOOOG!

Sorry, so excited I forgot how to form a sentence!
Excited! Too! Much! Breathe! Can't!

I also want a Giant plush Thog, he is so adorable!
I've been wanting one of those for years. Maybe we'll finally get one.

He looks a little different. The old one, the top part of the costume went all the way down to the waist; this one, it's just the head.

Can't complain, though. He's back is the important part.

"I hardly know where to begin!"
(10 useless points if you can identify where that quote came from)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole