"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I never felt so happy seeing these guys again. :smile:

I Mean wow, it was so awesome for words to describe it. :crazy:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Got goosebumps watching it and I hope more footage will be released on the internet in the next few months! I was really happy to see older characters there again like Thog, and especially pleased to see Marvin Suggs back! I hope he gets a line or two.

I'm guessing this also more or less confirms Rizzo and Pepe's absence in this film. I'm more surprised about Rizzo not being there really, considering he's been in the mix since the 80's and other characters from that era are at least getting a cameo.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm guessing this also more or less confirms Rizzo and Pepe's absence in this film. I'm more surprised about Rizzo not being there really, considering he's been in the mix since the 80's and other characters from that era are at least getting a cameo.
It doesn't confirm that at all... we have intel from someone who was on set that CLIFFORD is in the movie... so a cameo or appearance from Rizzo and Pepe is anything but out of the question.

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Oh really? That's great that they've got Clifford there too!

It just seems odd so far that there's been no sight of Rizzo or Pepe so far, not even a glimpse in the teaser trailer.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
Ahhh I am so excited! I really enjoyed seeing Janice and Scooter in the trailer.:wink: No Pepe or Rizzo though...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Right, well for a decade he's been one of the main core of the characters. That's like a film that had no Animal or Rizzo
He's been one of the main characters because 1.) he's easy to write for because he says just about anything b.) the writers don't seem like they know or care to write for Rowlf d.) Barretta didn't seem he knew how to handle Rowlf since he isn't feature heavily, so he goes with a character he's comfortable with which is Pepe. Plus Pepe is easier to handle since he's small compared to Rowlf who is a more bulky.

Pepe's good for a side character for this movie, which I hope he is and the writers let the main muppet cast from the Muppet Show and the first three movies shine.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm guessing this also more or less confirms Rizzo and Pepe's absence in this film.
Wasn't Rizzo in someone's hand?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
AHHHH! OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! i keep replaying this over and over! I am SOOOoooo pimped even my gf was smiling i said "ha ha why are u smiling? oh u love the muppets too!" she said yes and pointed out Thog she said "hey theres that big blue guy from the alice cooper episode today!" yea she watched some of the season 3 DVDs of TMS today! :smile: